Vid-con. Day 1

•••Sky's pov•••

I went and stayed with Zoe and a bunch of the other British.

Today was my day. I guess, I'm giving Connor a present he doesn't deserve. But it is his sister.

But then again, he was hooking up with MY sister. I didn't recognize her at first, since she dyed her hair. But it was her.

"Hey Con"
I said walking in and kissing his cheek.

"Hey, Sky"
"Ready to go!"
"Uh, yea, why didn't you tell me you had a sister"
"Let's forget about Megan. TODAYS MY VID-CON DAY!" I said jumping up and down.

"Well then let's go"

_____at vid-con_____

"Hey guys! So today, I have a guest who is gonna help me answer some of your guys questions. please welcome, my best friend, MR. CONNOR FRANTA!"

"HEY GUYS!"

"Ok so Connor, shall we answer some questions"
"So we shall"

"So there are pictures going around saying you guys are dating, is that true?"

"Well, I'm happy to say, that ITS NOT TRUE! But yes, i do love Connor, HESMY BEST FRAND!"

''''''After questions were done'''''''

"Ok, so Connor, I have a surprise for you!"

"Um, please don't Starbucks and Taco Bell gift cards, cause then I may have to love you forever"

"I hope this present makes you love me more then if I got you Starbucks and Taco Bell gift cards. MR. CONNOR FRANTA I BRING YOU, YOUR SISTER, NIKOLA!"

"NIKOLA!" I was happy he was so excited. Then he ran over to me, and gave me a hug that lifted me off the ground"

Since we didn't have the mic's, and it was really loud, Connor whispered "i love you sky"

"Love ya too Con"

"Ok, well Connor and Nikola are gonna go catch up, and I'm just now getting started with 2014 VID-CON"