This is it.

(Yes they got married a few chapters ago, but that was a dream and that part got cut off, so this is there ACTUAL wedding day!)

"Mom?" I asked as the suspicious woman started to run away.

"Ok, that was weird" I said sitting down.

"What?" Connor asked.

"Some woman who looked a lot like mom was at the door, the she ran away" I responded getting up and grabbing an Arizona from the cupboard.

"Well, Ricky's coming over, I don't think Ellie is, but she might and Kara's coming too"

"YAY! I love Kara! Even though she was born on the day I died"

"But you came back"

"Yes I did, Mr.Franta" then I heard a knock. Followed by Kara rushing in, with Ellie running after her.

"Hey,Sky" Ellie said.

"Waz good Ellison"

"Skylar, Ellison, Connor, Ricky" Kara said and pointed to everybody.

"Good, how are you Kara" I asked as Kara ran to the couch and turned on the leap pad she kept at our house.

"Gooood" She said taking silly pictures on the leap pad. Well, what can I say, kids are kids.

"Connor, we need to talk" Ricky said as he took Connors arm and led them to the spare room.

*Connor and Ricky's convo*

C-What's up?

R-Ellie and I took Kara too the doctors and they said Kara has does in fact have living nightmares, they said it's the same level as Sky.

C-But Sky has the highest level, how is that possible for a 1 year old?

R-I don't know, but do you think Sky could help us? Ellie mainly.

"C-Of course.

R-Good.

*End Of Conversation"

Connor told me what's up with Kara. How is she one and have the same risk as me!? Oh well...

-2 Years Later-

"SKYLAR!" Ellie yelled at me while I was asleep.

"WHAT?" I yelled back.

"YOUR WEDDINGS TODAY! WAKE UP!"

"CRAP!" I yelled and got up.

I walked down the cold wooden stairs to the kitchen. I decided just to go to Starbucks later.

"Well, we have to leave in 1 hour so let's go get ready!" I told Ellie as we walked upstairs. I took a long-Hot shower and decided to wear white shorts, a blue,red,and black plaid shirt, and my grey vans.

"Let's go!" I said grabbing my phone. Ellie's a better driver then me so I made her drive.

"Ok, so Andrea and Jenn are gonna meet us there, and Andrea picked up the dress yesterday!"

"Sky? you ok?" She continued talking.

"Um, yea, uh, El, I-I'm not ready" I said starting to cry. We were at the church and Ellie stopped the car and walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"You'll be an excellent wife, Sky"

I stopped crying and Kian went and got us all Starbucks. Trev came and told me everything would be ok, and I don't know- I don't feel ready. Is that normal? To not feel ready on your wedding day?

"Sky? Ready?" Ellie said placing the crystal and white tiara on my head- it was identical to the one she wore on her day.

"No, But let's go"

The music started playing, and I walked down.

"Welcome, To the wedding of Skylar Raine Brooks, and Connor (middle name) Franta!"

We had the wedding and I was now Skylar Raine Brooks Franta.<<< Funny name, Sky.

-1 Week Later-

"Hello, Mrs.Franta" Con said as I woke up.

"Sup,annoying Mr.Franta"

"I say, we go to Starbucks and have a nice little date today" Con said as I was sitting up-

"Let's go" I replied- who would've thought that this all happened with a sick girl and twitter.