Im coming home

*Hey guys, my friend Allison just made a new book, 'living in L.A (a youtube fanfic) you should go check it out.. AND THANKS FOR 2K reads!!!!"

•••Sky's POV•••

I decided it would be better to move back to Cali.

•••Connors POV•••

Sky texted me this morning saying she was coming back! I glad I get my bestfriend-my girlfriend-the love of my life back-Skylar Raine Brooks

•••Skys POV•••

I decided to take Hailet with me to L.A.
She wanted to see her bestfriend- Trevor.

"Sky, why did you forgive Connor so easily?" She asked as we were at Starbucks inside the airport.

"Well, because, when you love someone, you will do anything to be with him"

"Oh"
"What's up, Kid?"
"Mom and Dad"
"It's ok, remember, your parents know how hard it is for someone your age to be in your situation"
"What do you mean?"
"You know my mom? And my dad, and how I sometimes used to say I'm gonna go visit my other mom and dad"
"Yea?"

"Well, I was,11, when my parents split up. I used to live with my mom, and step-dad, and sometimes go visit my dad and stepmom"

"What happened now"

"Well, my parents realized how hard it was to be apart, they got back together, and my step-dad and step-mom got married, and they're now my god-parents"

"Oh. What happened between Auntie May and Uncle J"

"Well, Uncle J, he-he drank-like beer and stuff, and Auntie May, she never wanted that. So she told him to leave, which he did"

"Oh" I didn't realize we were already on the plane...

•••Connors POV•••

To:Con😍
From:Sky😘

Hey, were here. WEST WING.

---------

I walked over to the west wing, and saw Hailet sitting there-alone?

"Hey Hailet, where's Sky?"

"Getting Starbucks" oh her and her Starbucks.

"Hey" I turned around and saw my beautiful girlfr- fiancé walking toward me.

"Hey" I replied, with her kissing my cheek.

"Welp, let's go" she replied-again.

<<<<<AT HOME>>>>>

•••Sky's POV•••

"TREVOR! IM HERE" Hailet yelled as we walked inside.

"HAILET!" He screamed rushing downstairs.

They gave a hug-and Connor carried my stuff upstairs- then I heard an excited Ellie come down the stairs.

"Welcome, to the fine housing, where you will enjoy your stay-hopefully"
We both laughed-and I gave her a hug.

Good to be back......