WE HAVE A SECRET!

•••Connors POV•••

She wanted to tell them today, only O2L knew we were dating.

I looked down at Sky. She was so beautiful when she sleeps.

"Babe, you need to wake up, we have to tell them today"

"But, I'm too lazy"

"Skylar, come on"

"DONT CALL ME SKYLAR, ITS SKY OR NOTHING AT ALL" she yelled in all seriousness.

"Ok gosh"

"I was just kidding stupid" she then kissed my nose and went to the bathroom.

I quickly got ready. I decided just to wear a white tank top with a blue and green tribal like print pocket, and cargo shorts with my blue toms.

Sky was wearing her hair in a fishtail braid, light make-up, black high waisted shorts, a crop top that said 'buy me Starbucks or don't talk to me at all' and her black toms.

"Ready?" she asked putting on a phone case with a fish. She loved that case... for some odd reason.

"Let's go!"

___at vid-con___

•••Conners POV•••

"PLEASE WELCOME, OUR2NDLIFE" Sky was this years host, so she announced us.

"Hey guys" Jc announced.

"Ok, so we have some guests for you guys, Andrea and Sky?" Ricky said.

"Hey guys" Andrea said. Sky just sat down beside me.

"Well, Connor, do you want to say your news first, or shall I" Kian spoke.

"Who's do you guys wanna hear first"

The majority of everyone said mine.

"I have a secret..."

"Do I know about this so called 'secret', Mr. Franta" Sky said.

"Well...Do you wanna tell them, cause I'm pretty sure you know"

"Nah, you can"

"Why don't you"

"OH MY GOSH... CONNOR AND SKYLAR ARE DATING" Sam blurted out then started laughing.

"Kian! your turn!"

"Just so y'all know, NONE of us know" Sky said.

"Well, here it goes, Andrea" he went down on one knee, and we all knew what was happening.

"Andrea, Will you marry me?"

"OH MY-YES!"

"YAAAY" Skylar said. Andrea and Skylar had become best friends, Sky looked so happy for them.