Part four

Marinette made it back to her house and plopped down on her bed. She sighed, "How lucky am I to be this close with my crush?" Tikki flew out from her bag and floated beside her kwami holder. "Wanna know how you could be closer? Ask him out" she teased. Marinette jumped up and gasped, she opened her mouth to respond, but was too flustered to make anything out. "Relax, I'm just kidding, Marinette!" Tikki said softly. Marinette giggled. "Yeah but; it's true. I mean I would ask him out if I could but.. I just- can't. Her smile turned to frown. "Don't be sad! You'll find a way, I believe you guys a meant for each other." Tikki reassured. "R-really? You think so..?" Marinette asked. "Yes. Someway, somehow I just know you guys will end up together."
Marinette smiled "Thanks Tikki" she rubbed Tikki's face against her own.

Marinette spent most of the day hanging out with Alya, until about 8pm when she decided to go home. "Bye Alya, see you later!" Marinette said as she waved to her friend from the bakery doors.

Marinette sat down at her desk and began drawing. She even turned on some Jagged Stone music to listen to while she drew. Marinette stayed like this for a while, until a loud knock was heard from the window. She was startled and knocked out of concentration, but turned her head toward the window anyway. She saw a black figure standing at the ledge. She began walking slowly to where the figure was, becoming more familiar as she stepped closer. Suddenly she remembered what Adrien said earlier, "don't be startled when you hear a knock on your window later", something like that at least.
Marinette opened the windows, letting the boy in her room. "I told you not to be startled" he joked as he slid through the window. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "You said I could come here whenever" he replied with a smirk. "I said that?" Marinette grinned. "Well, something close to that" Chat- Adrien replied with a wink.
"..So, can I spend the night?" He asked all of a sudden. "Woah, where did that come from?" She chuckled, causing Adrien to blush. "I- I just missed you.." "-Y-you missed me? But we hung out just this morning.." Marinette said, trying as hard as possible to not get flustered. "Plus, do I even need a reason to see my favorite person?" He smirked. "You know, flattering won't work" she giggled. Adrien put on a fake frown, "Fine then, I'll just leave" he said dramatically as he slowly walked towards the window. Marinette laughed, "okay, okay, you can stay." "Really? Oh thank you Marinette!" Chat said as he ran to her and gave her a hug. But then, Adrien started thinking about the feelings he may or may not have for Marinette. Soon enough, he started dozing off. He didn't realize how long he had been holding on to Marinette, and that his grip tightened the longer he thought. His thoughts were interrupted by her soft voice, "Adrien- is everything alright?" She asked concerned. "Oh- um, yes." He replied reluctantly. "You sure?" She said as she held his shoulder and looked into his eyes. Blush spread across his cheeks by just the touch of her hands and the tensity of the moment. "Y-yes I'm just..tired." he replied. "Oh! Well I can go get you a sleeping bag from my-"
"Actually-" he interrupted, "could I sleep with you?" Marinette was startled, but her inner fan girl was released. "Oh-of course!" she responded. In a way, this was just like when she would spend the nights over at his house; what was the difference? "B-but do you really wanna go to sleep now? It's only 8:30.." she asked. "We could watch that movie, ya know, catch up on what we missed." Adrien grinned.
The two gathered up on her bed after preparing the movie. Within only a few minutes, both were already tired. They both did stay up really late the other day and get up early, there was sleep that needed to be caught. And was Chat decided he couldn't bare his eyes being opened any longer, he released his transformation and snuggled up beside Marinette. She blushed, but went along with it, it wasn't like either minded. Marinette gently closed her eyes, but moments later felt a pair of lips kiss her forehead. As if she wasn't blushing enough, her face was now practically as red as a tomato. But regardless, she smiled and held in the squeals. The two were then fast asleep.

---
A/N: to be continued!
I hope you're enjoying the story so far, little butterflies!