Part six

Adrien walked away from the bakery and his crush, yes, he finally accepted that she was his crush. He blushed and smiled as he walked confidently back home, for once he didn't feel bothered about going to a photoshoot. He was in such a good mood that not even an akuma struck could break his smile- well, maybe that but..

After the photoshoot ended, Adrien was relived to get home. The entire time he just thought about Marinette, just thinking about her was enough to make almost anything better. Adrien plopped down onto his bed, his kwami flying out beside him. "Hey Adrien, still obsessing over Marinette"? Plagg teased.
"I don't obsess over her" Adrien gave Plagg an annoyed look. "I just like her a lot- that's all.." he gave a nervous smile. "Uh huh, alright lover-boy. What about ladybug?" Plagg replied.
Adrien's eyes widened- he hadn't even thought about ladybug. He was so concentrated on how he felt about Marinette! "L-ladybug?" his feelings for her never stopped, but but we're rather pushed aside when he realized his feelings for- you know.
Plagg noticed he was staring in place for a few moments, and started to feel concerned- sorta. "Uhh dude? You okay?" he responded to the unusual behavior Adrien was showing. "Hm? Oh, I'm fine it's just..Ladybug and Marinette."
"..what?" Plagg tilted his head in confusion. "WHAT DO I DO?" he panicked, staring into his kwami's eyes. Plagg sighed, "Just go for Marinette- trust me."
"O-okay, but what about Ladybug I still-" "trust me" he repeated. Adrien nodded.

What Adrien didn't know, is what Plagg knew. Not too long ago, during one of Marinette and Adrien's traditional game and movie nights, Plagg had discovered the kwami of the Ladybug miraculous. It started when both Adrien and Marinette we're asleep, and Plagg decided to look in her bag for food. As he dug deeper into the bag, he noticed her laying asleep and recognized who it was immediately. "TIKKI!?" he whisper-screamed, causing her to wake up. "..Plagg?" Tikki said as she widened her eyes to focus on who she saw in front of her. "Marinette.." Plagg paused, "is LADYBUG?" he asked. "And- Chat Noir, Adrien!" Tikki could barely speak, she was so in shock. "It all makes sense.." They both thought. "Listen, Plagg. You can't tell Adrien about this." She looked up at him. He frowned, "I know, we must keep their identities secret.." "No matter how hard it is." She added, frowning. He grabbed the other Kwami's small hand in his own two. "Don't be sad, we'll reunite someday!" he smiled. Tikki nodded, "Now go, I don't want to wake them up!" She said as she lowered down into the bag. They shared one last hug before separating. But this time, they knew they'd see each other again. Soon.

--
I hope you enjoyed the little Plagg and Tikki flashback!
To be continued, bye-bye little butterflies!