part nineteen

Marimette sat nervously in her school desk, knowing Alya would have a million questions to ask about her weekend with Adrien.
Fortunately, her and Adrien had already discussed how it would go down, Mari now just anxiously waited for either of the two to arrive.

Adrien walked through the door, his eyes immediately drawn to Marinette.
"Hey Mari" he smiled as he gave her a hug.
She blushed, realizing that this was their first time their classmates would see them officially as a couple.
"You're face is so red right now." He teased her, making her blush more.
"Shutuuup you're not supposed to point it out." She tried covering her face.

"Oh my god!-"
The two turned around-
"You guys????" Alya bit her lip in anticipation for the answer she wanted to here,
"Yep!" They both said in unison.
Alya practically screamed- luckily Nino walked in just in time
"Woah woah why are you screaming?
"Marinette and Adrien are dating!" She yelled.
Apparently that just made it worse- because now everyone in the room was staring.
"What!?" Chloe stood up from her desk, earning a few stares from our classmates.
"I mean- wow congratulations!" she sat back down, though it was easy to tell that she was still angry.
"So wait- you guys haven't been dating before now?" Kim asked
"Huh- no?" Adrien answered, skeptically.
"W-why- did it look like we were?" Marinette perched her lips together nervously.
"Pshhh...totally not.." He lied, walking back to his seat.
Marinette grinned at Adrien, "Well I guess you were right- no one's really that surprised- except for Chloe."
Rose walked up to the pair cheerfully, "Oh I'm so happy for you two- I've been waiting for the day you two would finally realize your feelings for each other."
This time they both blushed,
"Heh well-"
"So tell me!" She interrupted, "-how did it start?"
"Well uh-" Marinette tried thinking, even though they practically had this rehearsed she still found herself getting stuck.
Adrien jumped in, "It just sorta happened- I guess I realized how adorable she is and it just progressed from there." He smiled like he just gave a bad PowerPoint presentation.
He left out so many details that it didn't even make sense, but Rose seemed to buy it.
"Aww- that's so adorable!" she skipped away joyfully.
Adrien grabbed Marinette's hand, "We're gonna have to be telling people this all day"
She laughed, "I know, I just really didn't think so many people were waiting for us to get together."
"You're blushing again." He grinned.
She shooed him away, "you suck."
The bell rang, sounding for homeroom to begin.
"Welp, talk to ya later bugaboo." He kissed her cheek and released his hand from her's.
"Oh great." She thought to herself, "how am I supposed to think straight now?"
-
Throughout the day, the two answered a dozen of people's questions about their new relationship. But now, school was dismissed and they were going to the park with Alya and Nino- or as Alya insisted, a "double-date."
Marinette was happy to hang out with Adrien and her best friends, but she was horrified of how awkward this was gonna be for her- "I'm gonna be a blushy mess!" She exclaimed to Alya.
"Chill out girl, it's just us! Don't worry about it."
"What are you two talking about?" Nino called from behind them.
"Just girl stuff." Alya winked as she looked back.
"What does that mean." Adrien muttered.
He was determined to get his blushy-mess back beside him.
Adrien grabbed Nino's hand jokingly, "Oh Nino, im really enjoying this date with you."
The two girl's attention was now drawn to the boys.
Nino played along, "Oh Adrikins-" he couldn't even get the words out without laughing, "don't you think we could have much more fun somewhere...private?"
Nino and Adrien both burst into laughter, releasing their hands as they couldn't keep the joke up for any longer.
"Okay okay, I get it- you want your lady back." Alya chuckled as she held out Marimette's arm to Adrien, "Here she is, but only if you guys never do that again."
Adrien intertwined their fingers together, "I think we have a deal."
Nino placed his arm over Alya's shoulders, "Good." She smiled.

They all walked around a bit, stopping to get ice cream or look out at the pond, until the sun began to set. They ended up with plenty of pictures, thanks to Alya.

"Bye guys! See ya tomorrow." Alya yelled back as she waved them. It made Marinette's heart fill with joy to see the two so happy together- "Nino really is perfect for her" she thought to herself, recalling the many times he was smiling at Alya when she wasn't looking.

Adrien and Marinette stuck around for a little bit, watching the sun set.
"We should probably get back home before the it gets too dark." Marinette suggested with a smile.
"I think you're right," he smirked as he placed his arm around her and began walking, "do you think we could hang out at the bakery for a little?"
"Absolutely!"
-
They walked into the bakery, grabbing a few snacks from behind the counter before climbing up the steps to Marinette's room.
Tom and Sabine watched, a smile on their face.
-
Adrien groaned as he enjoyed his 7th cookie, "Marinette- I swear, your family makes the best chocolate-chip cookies."
Good thing Tikki's asleep- she probably would have devoured them already.
She giggled, wiping a crumb off his cheek with her thumb, "I'll make sure to tell them you like them so much, they'll probably make a fresh batch for you when you come over next time."
"Please."
-
"Hah- I'm beating you!" Adrien yelled as he mashed the buttons on the controller.
Marinette bit her lip, "...Not for long!"
...
"Ahah! I got you!" She cheered, "booyah, Marinette style."
"You're so lame." He pouted.
"Cheer up kitty, maybe next time."
"Oh you'll see, I'm gonna practice and finally kick your ass."
"Keep dreaming." She grinned.

He made his way over to the window, "I think it's time I start heading out, my lady."
"Aww..already?"
"Aw cmon, don't pout." He teased.
"Plagg, claws out!" he yelled as he embraced his transformation.
"You could just walk." She smirked.
"Where's the fun in that?"
He got closer to the window, stopping to give her his goodbye peck.
He kissed her on the cheek and began opening the window- before stopping and turning to Marinette again.
"Actually," he smirked, "I don't think one little kiss on the cheek is gonna cut it for tonight."
She blushed, "Oh?"
"Yeah," he drew her closer, placing his fingers on her chin, drawing her face closer to his, "I think I'm gonna need a little more." He pointed at his lips.
She met her lips to his, her nervousness slowly melting away as the kiss went on.
Marinette placed her hands on his chest, gripping his shoulders for support.
His hand moved from her face to her waist and back, gently moving her closer.
They stopped to catch their breaths, only to continue immediately after.
She held his cheeks in her hands, kissing his soft lips again and again.
He kissed her once more before separating, keeping one hand on her waist while the other rubbed her back, "Now I really have to go, before I convince myself otherwise." he smirked as he opened the window frame, only sticking around long enough for her to say a little "bye" in the breath she had left.

Once he was gone, she traced her fingers on her lips, feeling where he'd held his lips, leaving her's red and puffy.

She looked over at the still asleep Tikki- "Now I'm really glad she's asleep." she thought to herself.

-
Thanks for reading this chapter💕💕
I uh...hope this made up for the short chapter? Hope ya enjoyed