Part seven

Adrien decided to take Plagg's advice and go for Marinette. Now he just had to work up the nerve to actually ask her out- or at least show her that he's interested.
Although it may sound like it would come by easily for Adrien to confess his feelings, he was actually nervous, especially with this being Marinette. If she didn't like him back, would this ruin their friendship?

"You're coming to me for relationship advice?" Nino asked, "I thought you were an expert, that's what you made it seem like when I had a crush on-" he teased until being interrupted by Adrien. "I know- I know, but well.. It's easier to give advice than take it sometimes.." He shrugged.
"Wow dude, that's deep."
"But why would you ask me?" Nino questioned once again.
"Cause you have a girlfriend." He chuckled.
"Who do you like anyway?"
Adrien's face turned red and his eyes widened, he never really had anyone to tell about his crushes. He never even had a real crush actually.
"Um..well it's someone I hang out with a lot-"
"It's Marinette." Nino interrupted.
"-and she has" Adrien jumped, "WAIT- how'd you know?"
Nino burst out into laughter, "Dude, it's so obvious you both like each other."
"You think she likes me?" Adrien smiled and dazed off.
"Totally, just ask her out." Nino replied confidently as he took his phone out and began texting Alya.
"Who are you texting?" Adrien asked.
"Uhh.. No one, but I gotta go. See ya later bro!"

--
Nino's text:
Nino: "ADRIEN LIKES MARINETTE"
Alya: "I KNEEEEW IT!"
Alya: "how'd you find out?"
Nino: "he just told me"
Nino: "we gotta set them up😏"
Alya: oh yes, we're making Adrienette happen."

--
To be continued, sorry for the short chapter!💜