Part eleven

Marinette and Adrien walked through the streets of Paris, which were delicately lit up by the stars, lights and the occasional car that drove by. Marinette began progressively walking slower and slower, as if the energy she once had completely crashed. She let out a yawn and rubbed her eyelids.
"Tired?" Adrien stated, then put his arm around her shoulder. She was too tired to even blush. She blatantly responded, "Yeah..I need a nap." She leaned her head on his shoulder with tired eyes. Adrien felt giddy and softly chuckled, "You can sleep when we get there."
The two practically snuck into the Agreste mansion, it was nearly 11 o'clock and Adrien knew his father wouldn't like him to be out so late. They quietly made it up the stairs and finally into his room. Marinette crashed onto the bed, tucking herself under the blanket and immediately closing her eyes. "I'll assume game night is postponed tonight?" he joked. Marinette nodded in response followed by a soft "mhm."  She was already half-asleep. Adrien didn't even realize how tired he was till that moment. He decided he would lay down with her; he turned off the main lights then sat down on the bed, turning off the bedside-lamp once situated. He looked to his side and noticed Marinette nestled into the blanket, his eyes were always good at seeing even in the dark, almost like a cat. He smiled to himself, then cuddled up beside her. She turned to face him, her eyes still shut but with a smile peeking onto her lips. She wrapped her blanket-covered arms around his waist and giggled quietly. Adrien felt the heat rise to his cheeks. He put his arm around her, she was covered in such a thick layer of blanket that it was basically like hugging a pillow. He placed a kiss on her forehead, then closed his eyes as well. The two remained still, except when Marinette's eyes widened as she tried to hold in freaking out about being with her crush. The comfort of his presence was enough to get her close her eyes again, falling asleep quickly and with ease.

Adrien woke up hours later with Marinette still beside him, and still wrapped tightly in the blanket. He chuckled to himself, careful not to wake her. He rose up slowly from the bed, raising his back against the bedrest. Marinette began to move around, to which he responded by clenching his teeth, reminding himself to be quieter. He tried to get up from his mattress, but was stopped by a hand gripping his wrist. His heart stopped for a second before realizing it was Marinette. "Get back." She muttered through the blanket-nest she created. He was startled, he didn't even know she was awake. "Marinette, it's like 9am-" he began before being pulled back onto the bed. Adrien laughed and gave in, "Okay-okay, but we do have to get up eventually." he said as he went back under the sheets. Marinette removed the blanket covering her eyes and rose up to his face-level.
"Hi." She smiled, "Hi, Marinette." he responded back. He placed his arm around her shoulder, and she nestled into his chest. He placed little kisses on her cheek, her forehead and the corner of her lips. She replied by giggling and lowering her face into the sheets to hide the blush. The two snuggled for about an hour, before deciding it was time to get up and start the day.
"So, what do you wanna do?"

--
To be continued!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was short but I'm really tired (which is actually an inspiration for this chapter haha) but the next one will be longer! Maybe I'll give you guys a little extra to make it up, but as always, bye-bye little butterflies!