Part five

Once again, Marinette woke up with Adrien beside her. She was starting to get use to the feeling of him being the first person she lay eyes on in the morning, but remembered that they weren't even dating. That thought made her heart sink like a rock, but nevertheless, she lived in the moment. There he was, the boy she loved, sleeping beside her. Marinette thought even if he didn't like her the way she liked him, he did care about her and obviously enjoyed her presence. Marinette smiled, her thoughts flowing. She didn't know how long she was like this, but was interrupted when suddenly Adrien rose up. He yawned then turned to look at Marinette. "Good morning, Mari." Adrien said grinning. "Good morning Adrien, sleep well?" She asked, returning the grin. "The best." her replied. They both looked into each others eyes, still smiling.
Adrien broke the silence, "So how was the movie?" he smiled. Marinette looked startled for a second then responded, "Adrien- we are never gonna finish that movie!" They both laughed.
Adrien's eyes drifted over to a clock. Suddenly, his smile faded. Oh shoot-" Adrien said as he hopped down from her bed in panic. "What's wrong?" Marinette said worried by the outburst. "I have to be at a photo shoot in..10 minutes!" he replied as he frantically gathered his stuff. Marinette didn't want him to leave, but she knew he had to. "Oh- come back later though? I mean, if you can.." She blushed. "Alright- sorry I have to go so soon, father wouldn't be pleased if I was late." Marinette climbed down the ladder connected to her bed. "Let me walk you out." She lead him down the stairs, then ran behind the counter, grabbing 3 chocolate chip cookies. "Here, now go, I let you you be late cause of me." She blushed as she handed him the bag containing the treats. "What's this for?" he asked as he slowly grabbed the bag, his hand gently brushing hers. "Breakfast" she smiled. His lips slowly turned into a smile. "Thanks Marinette." Once again, they just stood there smiling, neither could look away. "Oh-um.. you should probably get going.." Marinette said as she averted her eyes. "Y-yeah, you're right."
She walked him out the door. "Bye Adrien." She smiled. "Bye Mari" he started walking then turned back. "W-what-" she couldn't finish her sentence. Adrien leaned in, Marinette's eyes widened and her face turned bright red. He placed a kiss on her cheek. "Thanks again." He smirked, then continued on his way. Marinette stood there speechless. She walked slowly back into the bakery, stumbling a little as she made her way to her room. She sat down on the chair by her desk, touching the spot he had just pressed his lips against.
Tikki flew into view with a big grin plastered on her face. "Marinette..you know what that means..!" Her voice rising as she spoke. "Adrien totally likes you!"
Marinette grinned from ear to ear. "No.." She began quietly. "YOU REALLY THINK SO!" she spun sound in her chair from excitement. "Yes! Marinette, he's kissed you twice! Remember last night? He came over just to see you!" Tikki was practically glowing with joy. Marinette squealed. "I have to tell Alya!" She said as she took her phone out and gave her best friend all the details.
Within just a few seconds, Alya was already blowing up her phone.

"OMG GIRL"
"YOU GUYS ARE SO GONNA DATE"
"IM SO PROUD OF YOU OMFGGG"
"SO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET MARRIED?"

Marinette laughed as she read all of the replies. She tried to think of a witty way to respond.
"I'm working on it"
"Tell me when you guys hook up" Alya responded, she even added the 'kissy' emoji at the end of the text.
"Will do" Marinette responded.
She put her phone down and began daydreaming.
"I can't wait to see him." She sighed lovingly. Marinette's eyes widened. "What am I gonna say!" She jumped up from her chair.

---
A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Remember, always try your best to live in the moment, it won't make anything better necessarily, but it takes the anxiety out of a situation, and puts the brain at ease so you can do what you need to do. Maybe even watch an episode of miraculous ladybug if you're stressed out? And when you get whatever you must do done, you can relax!
Bye-bye little butterflies!