Chapter 6 - Drop the game it's not enough.

Chapter inspired by – ‘Drop the Game’ - Flume

’My friends save me’ - Forever The Sickest Kids

‘It should be easy’ - Britney Spears (Fear Will.I.Am)

‘Starts with one’ - Shiny Toy Guns

‘Friday is forever’ - We the Kings

Drop the game, it's not enough.

Niall blinked trying to keep his eyes in focus as he stared, wide eyed out the front window of the taxi. Harry was already drunk, he had his arm around Zayn as he belted out 'Firework' and Niall just laughed. Usually, he could pass off his bad decisions and over consumption of alcohol on Harry. Usually it kind of was Harry's fault, he had become the king of manipulation but it was unintentional. Niall just wanted to keep up with Harry, have as much fun as he was. But tonight it was Niall who was making all the bad decisions. They were, as always having fun and drinking far too much. Tonight was no different, except for the fact that Niall was so excited to see Zayn, to see Harry smiling. So drank he did, vodka, tequila shots and a joint... or three. His head was spinning, face flushed and he couldn't wipe the stupid smile off his face.

Zayn was here.

Now the world sped past and Niall felt his head pound and the world begin to spin on an axis he wasn't quite used to. They arrived at Nobu but were quickly ushered around the back entrance, someone received a tip off about their plans and there were over fifty paparazzi waiting to pounce. As they drove past the front entrance Niall burst out laughing, "Look at the fucking twats!"

Harry squinted and laughed at how painfully obvious the photographers were, they did not blend in at all. Harry and Niall gave George, their favourite bouncer a wave as they sped past in the black taxi. George gave a small but somewhat serious nod in reply. He was tall wearing a black suit and an earpiece snaked out from his collar and into his ear. He was the one to tip them off that the paparazzi were waiting, he had their backs because the boys had been so frequent at Nobu. George was the most intimidating, yet sweet African American Niall had ever met. He loved George, they would talk about sports and women, George would tell him which dealers were good and which bad. He was a good friend, Niall needed those. Especially after his real ones had up and left seven months ago.

Niall smiled at Zayn, he shook his head shrugging off thoughts of Liam and Louis and turned his attention to the line of gorgeous girls huddled together in the smokers lounge. Short dresses, immaculate tans (and a few very orange fake ones), eyelashes and cascades of beautiful hair all surrounded by a cloud of noxious smoke. Niall waggled his eyebrows, "Yes please," he muttered to Zayn as a beautiful red head gave Niall the 'nod' of approval.

Zayn laughed, patting Niall on the back, "Hungry are we?"

Niall rolled his eyes, "Always."

Harry scoffed, lighting up a cigarette as they walked, "One day you'll settle down."

Without thinking Niall replied with a laugh, "Like you did?" Zayn elbowed him so hard but Niall suddenly had word vomit, "Cause that worked so well for you..."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Fucker."

Niall laughed but it was a forced smile that accompanied his nervous laugh, "Shit! I did not mean-"

Harry waved a hand at him, "No harm, no foul," he knuckled Niall's hair and Zayn swung open the decadent, black double doors entering into the club. Harry added, “it’s not like you weren't right in saying it."