District 6: Female

Name: Frostine Lockhearst

Gender: Female

Age: 16

District: 6

Weapon: Either a morning star or a spiked whip

Appearance: When you look at Frostine, you can never tell whether she is malevolent or good. She has sort of a "half and half" appearance that causes people to wonder. She has long, wavelike, shimmery golden hair that tumbles down to her waist, curling up at the ends. Her frigid and unyielding dark grey eyes are framed by slim, arching, brunette eyebrows that reach a curved point. Her lips are full and heart-shaped, the exact shade of a pale pink rose. Frostine's skin is fair; not too pale and not too dark. Her eyelashes are long and dark, just brushing her cheeks every time she blinks.

Personality: No matter how she looks, Frostine is definitely not a good person. Suffering from her sister's death and her parents' distaste in her has caused Frostine to turn completely solid, not allowing a single soul to step in and comfort her. Frostine was the oldest child and her sister was born two years after, and Frostine was always "second best" to her parents. Unlike most people who have gone through years of suffering, Frostine never tries to cover it up. She cries when she thinks necessary, and usually never lets a single word escape her lips. Yet Frostine is not the kind of person who wallows in self-pity. She moves on, yet still the troubles of her past lie deep within her brain and heart.