Task Two!!

REMEMBER, YOU CAN MOVE FROM SECTIONS OR WHATEVER, BUT IT TAKES AT LEAST A DAY.

IT'S THE SECOND DAY.

-----------

Spring section (lets just call them sections): A funny smell comes to you. Really strong, it makes you dizzy. Fast enough, you notice it's coming from some white small flowers.

You black out within seconds.

You wake up, and for some reason, everything you thought was right, is now wrong. The people you thought you were allies with, are now your enemies.

---

Summer section: The hottest day you have ever felt arrives. The sand burns so hot that even with your shoes, you are still burning. All sources of water evaporate. You dehydrate fast.

---

Winter Section: The ground starts shaking, mountains of snow start building up, making living creatures. These are sort of like mutts. Dogs, bears, winter animals. This is not some sort of 'softy' snow. They are made of hard, compressed snow. With icicles for teeth.

They will rebuild.

-------

Fall section: trees start growing spines as long as fingers. The falling leaves have some sort of small spikes around the borders, they scratch you while they fall. The ones on the floor cut your legs. It starts raining hard, the path ahead is barely visible.

---

Rules:

-EVERY TASK is ONE day!

-Some of you did this last time, and it's fine, because I never said you couldn't but now, you can't say which tributes die in the sky. Because you don't actually know. (But NOW you do know the ones who died).

-YOU CAN'T get sponsors now, that will happen more in the future. (I'm talking to you Valour Goller)

-I forgot to say this but when you give me a task, please write at the beginning something like this:

Ex:

Jake Cordy

District... I forgot.

Something like that...

-now remember the extra points? First task gets a point and longest one too.

-you lose points when: you don't turn in a task. YOU WILL LOSE 5 POINTS NEXT TIME SOMEONE DOESN'T TURN IN A TASK.

-when you don't follow the rules: Ex: you write that you got something from a sponsor. When I say you can't.

-when you are the last one to hand in your task.

-the shortest task.

---

Well, may the odds be ever in your favor...

(THE TASK IS DUE 7th OF APRIL)

Oh also guys, reminder: Be realistic with these tasks really. You are not some extremely lucky Finnicky guy that can win these Games unharmed.

May the odds be ever in your favor.