You Adolescent Strike Force Against Metallic Deceivers

A/n: sorry for not updating! School started again.

I'd left my meeting with Maya a bit steamed. I never really leave those things happy anyways.

Whatever. When am I really happy to begin with.. I mean, other than when I'm with Frank who, by the way, seems to be missing.

I got up to my room, expecting Frank to be sitting on his bed doodling or humming random notes to himself, yet when I got there, his bed was cold and empty. Like me!

I shrugged, assuming that Frank went to go shower or something. My stomach didn't feel right, though. Something felt terribly wrong.

"He's going to die.." I heard someone whisper.

I whipped around, expecting an odd looking humanoid with orange skin and fiery eyes to grin back at me evilly. Instead, I was faced with a blank wall. Panic(!) shot through my veins. This has never happened before. Cyclothymia was one thing. Now I'm hearing voices? Oh no... Maya can never know about this.

I stopped. "He's going to die.." I thought. "Who?"

My breath hitched as my gaze slowly ran over to Frank's empty bed..

Oh no..

"FRANK!" I screamed, sprinting out of my room. My first destination was the showers. I could care less about the naked men, staring at me from the corners of their eyes, burrowing their gazes into my chest. I needed to find Frank.

My eyes swept over the small room. "Frank?!" I called again. No answer.

I scowled, making my way over to the lunchroom. He wasn't there either. My heart pounded in my chest, threatening to jump out of my throat and spill onto the floor.

I was gathering up attention by then. I had a group of three or so crazies following me like this was some kind of circus. Which it wasn't.

The last destination was all five bathrooms in the large clinic. It would take me forever, though. By the time I'd checked the first three bathrooms, some rat tattled on me to the security guards. I could see Brendon and Ryan marching their way down the halls, towards me.

My heart rate quickened. I hadn't ran this much in months, really. Being chased my security guards didn't help much either.

I ran into one bathroom, dodging in and out when I noticed there wasn't anyone in there. Before I could escape, though, I realized I was trapped. Brendon and Ryan had blocked my only exit.

"Kid, were not trying to hurt you." Brendon said, taking a step in my direction. I held my arms over my head.

"Wait! Wait!" I screamed as the two gripped my arms. "I'm not crazy! I'm not! Please listen to me!!"

They didn't listen.

"Please you need to help me!!" I cried. I couldn't think of anything else to do. I had to save Frank.

Again, no one would listen to me. They never fucking listen.

"FRANK!!" I yelled, thrashing in the men's arms. "YOU NEED TO HELP HIM! HE'S GONNA DIE!!"

I began to sob by then, my chest heaving. They had to save him. They had to save him.

They kept pulling me, though. They kept pulling me. I screamed, kneeing Ryan in the crotch. My let go of me instantly, collapsing to the floor in pain.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried as I sprinted away to the other bathroom.

I slammed into the wooden door, taking note that it was, in fact, not locked. I slipped into the bathroom, nearly killing myself on the radiator. The light grey tiles were wet with god knows what. I didn't want to think about it.

My mind buzzed with only one word. Frank.

I groaned, sitting up and meeting a familiar pair of golden hazel eyes.

I swear to you, I could feel my heart melt into my stomach.

(My hearts doing a lot of things today, huh?)

I couldn't move, though. I was frozen in place, staring at the short, slightly concerned boy. He sighed, moving a hand towards the back of my head. I was about to ask what he was doing before he removed it and showed me the damage.

"You're bleeding.." he mumbled. "Damn nearly killed yourself. Again."

White hot tears prickled in my eyes. I shook my head, engulfing my only friend in a hug. Frank hugged me back, wrapping his arms tightly around my shoulders.

"I thought you were dying.." I cried, my words muffled by the fabric of his shirt.

"Why would you think that?" He said softly, rubbing small circles on my back.

"T-they told me..." I nearly whispered.

Frank pulled away, his golden hazel eyes scanning every inch of my face. "Who?"

I whimpered, shuffling closer to the boy. I didn't need to talk about this. Not now.

"Gerard?" Frank asked cautiously. "Who told you I was dying?"

I shook my head as I began to tremble. "T-there's voices.. In m-my head. They told me that you were gonna die," I paused, digging my hands further into the hem of Franks shirt. "I... I thought it was my fault, Frankie. I thought I killed you. I'm sorry- I'm so sorry."

"N- why would- what are- it's- its okay." Frank stuttered. "I'm not.. upset at you.. okay?"

I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut. I could hear the security getting closer and closer to me. They'd reached the door by then. I heard Ryan curse under his breath. "Don't try anything crazy this time." Me mumbled.

I cried, clutching onto Franks shirt. "Don't let them take me!"

"You have to go with them, Gee.." Frank muttered, standing up. "It'll be okay. I'll tell Maya what happened. She'll let you-"

"NO!" I screamed. "Don't tell Maya! Don't tell her! Please Frankie! Please don't tell her!"

Frank let out a surprised grunt as I was suddenly yanked away from him. Brendon pulled me by my shoulders as Ryan pried my cold fingers off of his light grey shirt. I tried so hard to fight the men, but it was no use. They'd began to drag me out of the bathroom, Brendon slipping out a familiar silver coated needle.

I screamed, thrashing my arms in an attempt to escape. I'd rather be beaten to death than have a ghostly spine stuck up my arm. The men had a death grip on me, it seems, so to my opposition, Brendon stabbed the cold metal object into my thigh. I could instantly feel my surroundings fading, my field perception becoming hazy and dark.

I heard something before I blacked out. I couldn't tell if it was the voices or not but they- it- or he- said one phrase.. a phrase that would sear itself into the back of my skull. Every time I thought of it, the hairs on my neck stood up and my pale arms got covered in goosebumps. It wasn't a complicated phrase. It was simple.

Four simple words that I could hear, clear as day yet hardly even a whisper.

"So long and goodnight"