This Might Be The End

You know, back in our lady, I didn't know what real suffering was like. I was living a dream, one that I believed I would never wake up from. You... you don't know what they do to guys like me in prison..

I lived my days in a padded cell with no one to talk to. I never got any visitors, besides the people who came to give me food, and when those monsters step into my room they...

I- I don't want to talk about it..

Everyone here knows what I did. They never believe me when I say that I didn't mean to kill him. I mean, if I were them, I wouldn't believe me either, but it doesn't excuse them to do horrible horrible things to me.

Now, after all of this, the angels have quieted. I suppose, they feel as if their jobs were done.

...you know what?

Those weren't angels.

They were manipulative and evil. They caused me to do things that I wouldn't ever possible imagine..

They were demons sent straight from hell.

I suppose, I deserved this. I deserve what's coming to me too.

I know why I was thrown in this looney bin, I'll admit it.

It's because I'm crazy.

I've always been crazy.

A/n: This is it, everyone! Thanks for reading! If you'd like another crazy suspenseful (and hopefully not as traumatizing) read, check out my new story, 'Never Coming Home'!

Also, if you haven't read it yet, take a look at my DD era story, 'These Days Are Dangerous'!

'Till next time,

B