Are You Waiting For This?

I never mentioned it, but I guess I may have worried a few of you when I went through the whole "you are all to blame" thing. Sorry. I had a moment.

You know, crazy Gerard and his crazy moments right? He's just a crazy kid stuck in a crazy shell of a body. He's in a crazy house surrounded by other crazies because that's all he is, crazy.

Fuck you.

I'm not fucking crazy, okay, so get it out of your goddamned heads.

You know who doesn't call me crazy, unlike some of you assholes?

Frank.

Frank doesn't call me crazy, because, guess what, he actually likes me.

Not even the stupid fucking angels in my head like me! They got al angry because I let frank call them a dirty wordy. Well, fuck them too.

Yeah. That's right. I said it.

Fuck the angels.

All I need is Frank. Frank can fix me. Frank can shine his inner light upon my darkness and fix the broken mess that you call me.

You call it dreaming, I call it hope.

Whatever.

What? Are you just now thinking about bow much of an asshole I am? Ha, good. I'm surprised you just noticed. Welcome to the black and white party, prick.

You know, finally, after three years, Maya tuned down my medication. She thinks my mood swings are "leveling out" because I've "been more open about those emotions"

It's funny, cause she doesn't know that I bullshit everything.

Maya is a joke. This whole place is a joke.

I mean, it isn't my fault that the woman herself is ADHD. Oh, it's true, I snuck through her own records. And let me tell you, the woman has a list. It's insane.

See, this is what's so fucked up about this country. We have fucked up people to lead the less fucked up people, but the fucked up leaders end up fucking everyone else up in the process. Ya get me?

Then the now new fucked up people get blamed for their mistakes, although they learned that from someone else.

This is also why I don't understand the whole child protective services unit. I mean, I had a fucked up life, right?

My mom was an addict, always did drugs around me. She was mentally abusive, occasionally physical, but because our house looked fancy and I didn't have bruises, everything to them looked a-okay.

Bullshit.

Now people, like you, look at me like I'm a crazy suicidal nutcase, stuck in a bird cage for people, all because I had a bad childhood. But no, people don't like to look that deep into other people in fear that they'll realize how much of an asshole they really are.

I mean, at least I go through people's files before I judge them. You should look at this place, how many files are just scattered around. It's... crazy.

I hide my files, though.

What?

You think that's unfair?

Too fucking bad.

People don't deserve to know me. You don't deserve to know me. Do you know why you know me? Because I let you. That's why. If it were any other therapist or patient or, hell, even the president, I wouldn't let you know jack squat.

So, surprise, stupid.

You're special.

I like you.

Now, I'm gonna go before things get weird.

Au revoir, mon amie.