3

Taehyung peeked threw his white curtains. He wanted to make sure that monster also known as Jungkook his neighbor, was not outside.

All he wanted to do was run down his driveway and grab his mail. He'd been dying to find out if his package arrived yet.

When he didn't see the younger boy he quickly opened his front door and ran. Reaching the pale blue mailbox and opening it finding a small box.

He hugged it to his chest running back inside.

"I can't believe I got it!"

"Got what?"

Taehyung dropped the package and spun around. Sure enough the one person he trued avoiding sat on his couch.

"How the hell did you get in here!"

"The front door was open so I let myself in. Now what's in the package a toy?"

Jungkook smirked and Taehyung blushed.

"Fuck you for entering my lovely house, yes it's a toy now can you leave so I can take it out the box?"

"Nope you gotta show me."

Taehyung sighed. He wasn't about to let Jungkook delay his toy any longer.

"Fine, but you can't touch it."

"I'll try."

Taehyung grabbed the package off his fluffy cream carpet and sat on his couch. Jungkook watched with hopeful eyes across the room.

Taehyung slowly peeled the paper back revealing a the small black box hidden underneath.

Jungkook was mentally going threw all the options of what could possibly be in the box that would provide Taehyung such pleasure that made him not argue like normal.

Taehyung smiled and took the top of the lid off. Taehyung squealed and pulled out a small lion key chain.

Jungkook frowned. This was nowhere near what he was thinking about.

"That's what made you so happy?"

Taehyung glared at Jungkook and hugged the small lion to his chest.

"Of course it is what where you thinking."

"I don't know butt plug, vibrater... a couple of other things."

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung who looked beyond disgusted.

"My sex life doesn't include you."

"You know it could."

Jungkook winked making Taehyung scoff. Duke then strolled into the living room emitting a loud whine.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook one last time before heading out to his backyard with Duke right behind him.

Jungkook looked at the small lion that had Taehyungs name stitched into its tummy in a cute font. He smiled before following Taehyung outside.

"Duke no! Du- what the hell! Fine fuck her soggy ass."

"My dog doesn't have a soggy ass."

Taehyung glared at Jungkook before stomping back into his house and locking the back door. Sticking his tongue out and pulling the curtains closed.

Jungkook chuckled before jumping over the useless fence back into his yard.
----

Should probably be asleep....