70

Taehyung bit his lip as he walked into the gym. His eyes automatically finding his lover.

Jungkook wiped his brow and got ready to try and top his best in the deadlift. Taehyung ran over and hugged him from behind. Jungkook immediately recognized it was Taehyung due to the strawberry scent the male had.

"What are you doing here princess."

"I couldn't wait."

"Wait to what?"

"I wanted to ask you something."

Jungkook chuckled and turned around so he could have Taehyung in his arms.

"Ask me what princess?"

Taehyung pecked Jungkooks lips before looking seriously at him.

"Let's adopt?"

Jungkook was confused didn't they already have dogs why did he want to go get another?

"But baby we already have dogs."

Taehyung shook his head.

"No I mean like adopt a kid."

Jungkooks heart felt warm and all he felt was love. Love for the male in front of him and to who ever they choose.

"Yes! Let's do it!"

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"I'm so happy! Oh! What do we want a boy or girl?"

Jungkook shrugged.

"Maybe we can go and pick someone who just really needs a family."

"They all need a family though."

"Okay whoever we feel like needs us the most."

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Okay that works too!"

Jungkook chuckled and hugged Taehyung. He looked over Taehyung at his gym bag whee a certain box sat waiting to be shown to its rightful owner.

Unedited

kindergarten:

kindergarten:

Taehyung adopts his sisters daughter (Jiyeon) after finding out about the mistreatment.

Jungkook is Jiyeon's new Kindergarten teacher

Jiyeon is the little girl who spills that her new 'mommy' (Taehyung) has a crush on her new Kindergarten teacher.