52

Taehyung threw his head back as he let out a loud moan. The moan that left his lips going straight to both men's dicks.

"Y-yoon-ah!"

Yoongi smirked as he slapped Taehyung ass again.

"Just call me master."

"Y-yes mas-daddy!"

Jungkook smirked as he faced Yoongi.

"His thighs are sensitive. Exspecially his inner thigh."

Yoongi smirked and nodded.

-----
Now you may be wondering how this all came to be but I'll just make it short. Taehyung had let Yoongi pick the movie. So after the movie got to the steamy scene let's just say Taehyung got horny.
-----

Taehyung was currently grinding against Jungkooks thigh. It felt amazing exspecially sense Jungkook was busy kissing him and occasionally rubbing his inner thigh while Yoongi was sucking on his neck and whispering dirty things into his ear.

"Princess."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. He had some drool on the corner of his lips and his eyes were hooded.

"D-ah daddy!"

Jungkook gave Yoongi a certain look. Yoongi must have known what he meant cause he backed away making Taehyung whine. Jungkook lifted the whining Taehyung off his thigh.

"Princess can you put this on for us."

Jungkook asked as he lifted up a pair of baby pink panties and some white stalkings.

Taehyung bit his lip. He's never done this type of thing before.

"I'll try it."

Jungkook smirked and nodded handing Taehyung the clothing. Taehyung began walking to the bathroom when Yoongi pulled him back by the waist.

"Right here kitten."

Taehyung blushed and took his sweater off along with his boxers. He slid on the pink panties and then the stalkings.

"So pretty."

Taehyung blushed and looked at the floor. Jungkook walked over to him and picked him up the. Placing him in front of the door.

Taehyung gasped as he got to look at himself. He looked amazing. Technically he always thinks he looks good but... not the point.

"Do you like it princess?"

Jungkook asked as he picked Taehyung up again.

"Yeah. It's a little weird but I can go with it."
---

To be continued!

lol you thought it wouldn't happen.......Yet you guys didn't get the whole smut!

Yet you guys didn't get the whole smut!