15

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to his house. He was pissed.

"What the hell! Why did you kiss him!"

Taehyung scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Kim mothefuckimg Taehyung!"

Jungkook tightened his grip.

"You're hurting me!"

Jungkook let go and walked around the couch before standing in front of Taehyung again.

He looked at Taehyung before suddenly kissing the boy. Taehyung was taken aback. He didn't want to make it worse for himself so didn't fight back. He just let Jungkook kiss him.

Jungkook pulled back and sighed.

"Why him? When I've been trying to get your attention?"

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair. When Taehyung didn't answer he just walked upstairs into his room. Taehyung flinched when the door slammed shut upstairs.

He sat on the couch.

"I don't know why Hoseok and not you...."

Taehyung decided to go up after him. He opens the door to see Jungkook on his bed his arm over his eyes.

"Why are you still here?"

"Cause you're still here..."

Jungkook hummed and turned away.

"Jeon I know we argue a lot and stuff but I don't like seeing you like this.. I know I caused it too which is even worse..."

Taehyung shivered from being wet so grabbed the closest thing he saw. Which so happens to be a large hoodie. Taehyung took his cold wet shirt off and then put the hoodie on.

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Kissing Hoseok."

Taehyung sighed and sat on the bed. He looked at Jungkook again and pushed him so he was on his back again. He crawled up onto Jungkook lap.

"I'm sorry it wasn't you I kissed."

He sbent down and pecked Jungkook and hugged him. He shivered a little causing him to wiggle a bit. Jungkook groaned and held onto Taehyungs hips.

"Don't or ill fuck you."

"Hmm not now... tired."

That's how the two began to get along....the end.

Jk!