62

Taehyungs fate is sealed
--

Taehyung had gotten the CT scans done and now Jungkook and him were waiting for the results.

They had been waiting awhile and where nervous when they were called back into the doctor.

"It's nice to see you again Taehyung."

Taehyung nodded and Dr. Lee took it as a sign to continue.

"Taehyung after viewing the CT scan I've concluded that you have stage two lung cancer."

Jungkook could feel Taehyung stiffen.

"W-what?"

Taehyung began to shake as tears built up behind his eyes.

"You have stage two lung cancer. We should be glad that it hasn't gotten worse. We have some treatment options we'd like you to consider."

Jungkook took the papers from Dr. Lee.

"Thank you. We are going to look through these as soon as we get home."

Dr. Lee nodded.

"I'm glad you came before anything could have gotten worse."

Dr. Lee walked out of the room leaving Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Taehyung I'm here for you. Remember that."

Taehyung nodded and hugged Jungkook.

"It's a good thing I'm a fighter huh."

Jungkook nodded.

"If you can fight this as much as you fought me at first you'll be fine."

Taehyung laughed.

"We should probably go. I'd like to cuddle and eat ice cream. Perhaps take Rosa to the vet."

"Yeah."

----
Good news about the ending! More votes for 2 were made which means Taehyung is safe. Things can only get better from this point in time.

So there are only going to be 66-70 chapters in this book. That means it's practically finished.

Be prepared for a time skip as well.