27

Taehyung was in his pool as he took notice of Jungkook stomping over.

He noticed the tent in the boys jeans and smirked.

"Couldn't take care of it yourself?"

Jungkook smirked back and went to where Taehyung was leaning against the wall of his pool. He crouched down and picked Taehyung up from the water.

"What the hell! Put me down you frosted mini wheat!"

"I figured you cause this problem so you can fix it."

Taehyungs eyes widened.

"Hell no! Let me go you rusty spoon!"

Taehyung was then thrown onto his bed. Jungkook trapping him escaping.

"What the fuck do you want me to do about it. Give you a blow job or something?!"

Taehyung yelled sarcastically at him. Little did he know Kook thought it was a great idea.

"Actually Tae a blowjob sounds fucking amazing right now."

Taehyungs eyes widened in shock.

"N-no I was joking!"

Jungkook smirked.

"Hurry up."

Taehyung nervously got up and pushed Jungkook down onto the bed.

"Hurry."

A glare shot his way for even trying to rush things. An idea formed in his head.

"Daddy you like bondage right?"

"Mm yes."

Taehyung nodded before getting up to go to his closet. He looked for the box that contained his old Halloween costumes. It only took a second to find the box.

He pulled out the plastic bag that had the police costume in it. He took the cuffs out and then walked back to the bedroom.

He kept his hands behind his back so Jungkook couldn't see.

"Close your eyes please."

Jungkook gave him a questioning look before doing so. Taehyung smirked as he crawled on Jungkook lap.

He leaned in and kissed Jungkook. It was a distraction though. As soon as Jungkook wrist. where handcuffed he pulled away.

"What the fuck?"

"I'll be back when you are less..... excited."

Taehyung pecked Jungkoooks cheek before leaving the room.

Jungkook groaned.

"I can't wait till I fuck that bastard. Cause I'm not going to be easy."

__
Not edited