«Chapter 2»

Ashton
He walked towards me and I swallowed thickly, he dropped his knife and just smiled as I took a step back.

I hate to admit how weak I was, I tried to hit him but he seemed unfazed. And it only took one hit from him and I was out like a light.

When I woke up again, I was in the backseat of a car, the engine humming and the car shaking slightly as we hit bumps in the road.

I went to move my hands, only to realize they were bound together.

"Finally awake?"

I looked up to see Luke smirking from the front seat, looking at me through the mirror.

I looked at him with wide eyes, my cheek throbbing.

"Purple looks nice on you." Luke said with a laugh and I glared at him, my cheek hurting from the hit I had received.

"Good timing too, we're here." Luke muttered and the car stopped. I squirmed in my seat, not ready to face whatever he had in store for me.

My door was ripped open and Luke grabbed my arm, forcing me out roughly. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Let me go!" I yelled and thrashed around in his hold.

"Stop fucking moving. Jesus you're a piece of work, you know that?"

"Why the hell did you take me here." I grumbled and glared at him some more.

"Because I can't kill someone who's not afraid, there's no point." He said with a disgruntled expression.

He grabbed the back of my shirt and pushed me forward.

I fell face first and hit my nose. I groaned and rolled onto my back to kick him. I got him in the shin and he glared down at me.

"Oops didn't see you there." I said with a smile.

He kicked me in the gut, making me wince and smiled back at me.

"Vice versa." He mumbled.

He leaned down and gripped the back of my shirt, pulling me up and pushing me forward roughly.

When I didn't move he just growled and gripped the back of my shirt, dragging me into the house.

I wiggled around in his grip, trying to hit him or hurt him in some way.

But it was futile, he was way stronger then me. Once he had the front door open and locked behind us, he pushed me forward harshly again so I fell on my stomach.

"Luke? Is that you?" Someone yelled and I went wide eyed.

Luke looked at me with narrowed eyes and gripped the front of my shirt, yanking me up. "Be quiet or I'll hurt you more." He sneered.

He pushed me back to the floor and walked out of the room. I could hear faint talking and I looked to the door, jumping up quickly and trying to unlock it.

It wouldn't budge and I huffed angrily. I ran to the closest window and yanked but it wouldn't budge.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I spun around quickly. Luke was leaning against the doorframe with a raised eyebrow.

"You think I would be stupid enough to leave the windows and doors unlocked?" Doors. So there was more then one, that was useful information.

"Calum! No!" I heard someone yell but then suddenly a small boy appeared behind Luke.

"I want to see him." He mumbles quietly.

I watched wide eyed as another boy came up behind the pair and I gave them pleading eyes.

"Please help! Your friend is crazy! He kidnapped me!" I said quickly and watched as all three of them just started laughing.

"Calum lets go." The boy growled when the laughter had died down. He gripped 'Calum's' arm, dragging him away.

"But he's never brought someone home before." Calum whined. I couldn't hear the other guys response as they left the room.

"Let me go." I glared at Luke and he just chuckled.

"Not happening pretty boy." He said with a smirk. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists but Luke just laughed at my reaction.

"Come on. I'm done with you for today, you're getting boring." I punched him as best as I could with my hands tied as he started to drag me away from the door. I even dug my feet into the floor and he huffed in frustration.

"Let me go you douche!" I yelled. He turned around abruptly and just slapped me across the face. He gripped my jaw, looking directly into my eyes as he said sternly, "While you're here you should listen to me, got it? You're lucky I haven't killed you yet."

I gulped, my cheek stinging. He just continued to drag me to a door by the stairs that he opened and pulled me down into.

It was the basement, I realized as he forced me down the stairs. He pushed me forward and then turned around to leave. By the time I stood up he was already at the door.

Before he closed the door though he turned to smile evilly at me. "Have fun." He said before slamming the door shut. I quickly ran up the steps and banged on the door, yelling but I got no response.

I looked around, pulling at the ties on my hands that were starting to hurt.

I bit them, trying to untie them but it didn't work. I sat on the floor for hours until I finally got them undone.

I looked around the room, there wasn't even a small window. It was only a little bed with a few chains on the walls. What the hell did he need chains for?

I sniffled as I curled into a ball. I hugged my knees to my chest, hoping that this would end soon.

I missed my family already. It gave me hope that maybe my family would know something was wrong when I didn't call like I used to everyday.

I just really hoped that I could get out of here very very soon.