«Chapter 5»

Ashton
I looked around the house as best I could while still being subtle about it. Luke grabbed my arm and closed the basement door with his foot as he dragged me around the house, towards the kitchen.

We went through the living room, and we walked past a little back room. I could see another door that looked like it lead outside.

I let Luke drag me until we got to the kitchen where Calum and another boy were.

Calum was cooking something it seemed and when he saw me his eyes widened but he quickly smiled before looking away.

Luke pushed me down on a chair and then walked over to the unknown boy who was laughing at something Calum either said or did. Or maybe he was just laughing because he was a sick bastard like Luke? Who knew.

"Calum this is Ashton." Luke said and winked at me. I just turned away from him to glare at the wall.

I heard the unknown boy say something and then Luke came over and gripped my face, turning it towards him harshly as he laughed.

"I know right? Little cutie isn't he?" He leaned down to press a kiss to my lips but I moved my head away so he kissed my cheek.

"Fuck off you creep!"I yelled and he only laughed again.

"You know I love when you play hard to get. Besides its not your choice anyway, your mine now." He shrugs his shoulders and turns back to talk to the unknown boy again.

"You can't own someone! I'm a person!" I yell and Luke rolls his eyes.

"I can own someone if I want to. I do what I want and no ones going to stop me."

"What do you call this then?" The unknown boy chuckles and presses his front to Calum's back, kissing up his neck.

"Stop." I say through gritted teeth.

"Why? He likes it." Luke says and pulls me off the chair. "You're going to like it too, you'll be just like him soon, you just have to learn."

I try to pull myself away from his grip but he's stronger then me. "I need to use the bathroom." I say quickly and he just smirks.

"Sure." He says and pulls me into his side, walking back the way we came and past the door I had seen. My eyes linger there for a second before I snap my attention back to where we are walking.

He lets me go and points to the door in front of him. "Go on." He says and I smile back sweetly.

"What? You don't want to follow me in there too? Help me go potty like a big boy?" He just rolls his eyes again.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there." He glares at me and takes a step towards me but I quickly close the door, or try to.

He catches it with his foot and opens it forcefully. "If you wanted me to join you all you had to do was ask."

"Fuck no! Get out!" I yell and he only shoves me a little before closing the door behind him.

"I'm not leaving, I mean it's quite stuffy out there."

"And it's not in here? Get out!"

He pushes me again and my back hits the wall harshly. He takes a step toward me and traps me between him and the wall, glaring down at me.

"You seem to forget that I'm in charge." He says and I take a chance, kicking him in the balls as he gets closer to me.

He gasps and I push him out of the way as he stumbles back slightly. I don't stay to find out what he does next, opening the door and running down the hall to the back door that I prayed wasn't locked.

"Fuck. Ashton!" Someone yells but I just rip the door open, almost laughing in relief when it actually opens.

But I only get a glimpse of the outside world before the door is slammed shut and I'm pulled back forcefully.

I fall on my back and hit my head off the floor before I'm being yanked up by Luke. I'm not even on my feet before he starts pulling me towards the basement door again-more like drags me.

He pulls me all the way down the stairs before pushing me blindly away from him. I hit the wall with my shoulder and look at him with wide eyes.

He glares at me before growling out, "I'll deal with you later."

Before he can close the door I yell up to him, scrambling to look up at him from the last step. "I actually do have to pee, it wasn't just an escape thing. Mind showing me to the bathroom again?" I ask with a smirk.

He only smirks back, "Then use the bucket in the corner." He slams the door and I hear the click of the lock. That wipes the smirk right off my face.