«Chapter 15»

Ashton
When I managed to get over the shock of what I just learned, I started screaming and trying my hardest to get out of Luke's grip.

No one seemed to hear me apparently.

Luke set me down in the passenger seat of the car, I wasn't very surprised to see Calum and Michael in the back. I was however surprised when Luke gagged me to make me be quiet.

I struggled against him further as he then tied my hands together. He didn't even smile at me or give me his signature smirk, only glared as he walked over to the drivers side.

Luke rested his hand on my thigh the whole car ride, squeezing it tightly. I knew I was in for it, that was obvious.

I was shaking by the time we got back to the house. I tried my hardest to push Luke away when he tried to pull me out of the car but I was no match to him.

He dragged me back upstairs where I immediately looked to the window. My stomach dropped as I saw what they did to it.

It was nailed shut again, though this time there were bars on it. Bars.

Luke pushed me down on the bed, finally pulling the cloth from around my mouth. That's when he started screaming.

"Did you really think you would get away? Don't you remember what happened last time?"

I looked away from him. He was silent, as if he wanted a reply.

"Yeah, you beat me like the sadistic prick that you are." I spit and if looks could kill then I would be dead ten times over. But then again I might actually be dead in a few minutes, who knew with Luke?

"Haven't you learned your lesson?" He screamed, taking a step toward me. My hands started to shake, making me squeeze them together tightly. They were still bound together so I couldn't really defend myself much. But I would try.

He kept coming towards me until he was right in front of me. He gripped my face tightly and leaned forward, mumbling as he did. "You are not leaving me."

He looked sad which made me suddenly mad. He wasn't allowed to be sad. He was the one who kidnapped me and ruined my whole life.

He wasn't allowed to do this to me. To fuck up my mind and my heart and be sad about it. I scare myself with my own thoughts these days and I didn't like it.

"Fuck you." I growled, I didn't want to feel scared of myself.

The sadness in his eyes went away as he pulled away from me.

He leaned over me, grabbing my hands and untying them. He pushed me down on the bed and my eyes widened.

But then he just got up and walked over to the door. "Don't move." He muttered angrily and then he slammed the door behind him.

I let out a breath and tried to slow my breathing as I started to get dangerously close to having a panic attack.

What was he going to do to me this time? Would I ever really escape him? Would I ever see my family again?

A lone tear fell down my face as I thought of my family. The only real reason I was even fighting anymore.

I pulled myself up, looking at the door fearfully before racing to the dresser by the bed.

I picked through the little drawers until I found what I was looking for.

The scissors were laying there, shining slightly in the dim light. Why didn't he take these out of here? Did he think I was still weak and wouldn't hurt him?

I wasn't weak. Not anymore.

The door opened and I turned around quickly, raising the scissors in defense.

When Luke saw them the glare on his face turned to a smirk.

"I thought we already went over this? You won't hurt me." He taunted.

"I will." I muttered, my hands shaking as he just chuckled.

"You won't." He muttered and I took a deep breath, standing up slowly.

He took a step towards me and I swallowed thickly. "Don't come any closer." I yelled but he didn't listen.

For my family.

I swung the weapon towards him, he yelled out in pain as I stabbed him.

Luke dropped to the floor, clutching his shoulder as I looked down at him with wide eyes. Did I really just do that?

I leaned down, smirking as I watched him bleed all over his own bedroom floor. My confidence soared as I watched his eyes start to flutter shut. I assumed he was about to black out from the pain.

"I will." I whispered to him before I ran out of the room with my head held high.