«Chapter 4»

Ashton
I shivered and covered my arms with my hands, rubbing them together to get some warmth.

I was tempted to just give in and at least grab one of the thick blankets off the bed.

I bit my lip and slowly got up, but then I quickly sat back down, no way. I couldn't do it, that would mean he wins.

Just as I was about to get up again the door to the basement opened. I quickly pushed myself against the wall more and looked over at the door.

I was expecting Luke but hoping it would be Calum again. My heart beat out of my chest but it stopped for just a moment in fear when I saw who it was.

Luke.

He was smiling as he came down the stairs and stopped in front of me. I slowly uncurled myself and tried to act brave.

"Look at you, you're shaking." He smirked and I just glared at him. "Why don't you use one of the blankets?" He asked and he seemed a little curious but I just stayed quiet and continued to glare at him.

"The silent treatment? I'm hurt." He said sarcastically and I just looked down at the floor. That didn't last long.

He gripped my chin and forced me to look up at him. "When you're here I'm expecting you to listen to everything I say, I don't care if you're uncomfortable or not, you still listen to me, got it?" I just breathed deeply and nodded as best I could.

His grip tightened and he smirked again. "Come on, you're a big boy, use your words."

"Yes." I spit and he smiled again, leaning down to press a small kiss to my neck unexpectedly. I shivered but he just pulled away slightly to whisper in my ear.

"Yes what?"

"Sir." I said harshly but he just tsked.

"Wrong." He said with a little laugh.

He pulled away and I furrowed my eyebrows, he was giving me a look that said I was stupid and I was a little scared that if I didn't get it right in a bit then he'd hurt me.

"Call me daddy."

"What the fuck? No! You fucking creep!" He just laughed again, enjoying messing with me.

"Well it's been a few days since you've been here, you must be starving." I stayed silent, biting my tongue from taunting him about how I actually had eaten something.

"Doesn't a nice warm meal sound so good? Huh?" He asked and even though I had something to eat just yesterday? It was still all I've had in a while. My stomach growled and his smirk only grew. I feel like that's all he knew how to do.

"If you behave then I'll let you upstairs to eat."

I stayed silent and he just shrugged. "It's your loss." He stood up and walked up the stairs, turning back to look at me one more time. When I didn't move from my spot he just closed the door.

I let out a sigh of relief but then frowned as my stomach growled again at the thought of food.

Maybe I should go upstairs, knock on the door to let him know that I want out now. Then I realized that he was letting me upstairs where I could scout out the place and find a way to escape.

I quickly jumped up and ran up the stairs, opening the door and stopping in surprise.

He didn't lock it.

But it didn't matter because when the door opened he was just leaning against the wall with a smirk back on his face.

"That's what I thought."