«Chapter 7»

Ashton
The second time the door opened I wasn't so lucky as the first. It wasn't Calum, but Luke.

I didn't move from my position, I didn't even look up at him when he stopped right in front of me.

The only time I looked up was when he gripped my hair and yanked my face up to look at him.

"You've been a bad boy Ashton." He taunted and I gritted my teeth, glaring at him.

"And you haven't? Kidnapping is against the law, you know." He didn't say anything to that, only dragged me into the middle of the room where he pushed my face onto the floor.

"You think you're so funny, but I don't appreciate your smart mouth." I raised an eyebrow, ready to sass him back but he continued. "Are you hungry? I mean you ran off before lunch, it was very rude."

I decided to play along, just nodding. I mean Calum had said to play along right? Or something like that at least.

"Good. Now suck my dick." He said with a smirk.

"W-what?" I asked shakily.

"You need something to shut you up, and you're hungry, so suck my dick."

I was shocked. I couldn't actually do that, right? Oh god I didn't want to be here, I couldn't play along like this. My face paled for sure and my eyes were wide in terror. Oh god is he going to rape me?

I was brought out of my thoughts as he leaned down and gripped my chin, turning my face to look at him again.

"Now that's what I've been looking for." He said with a sick smile.

Before I knew what he was doing, he had slapped me across the face and thrown me back on the floor where he started to kick me.

"I don't want to hear a sound from you." He sneered and then continued to kick me and hit me.

When he was done he kneeled down next to me and made me look at him again. "Now I don't want you to misbehave again, because I like you, you're cute, got it?" I could only nod and he smiled again, slapping me on the cheek playfully but it only caused me to whimper. That made him smile again.

"You must be tired." He says softly and strokes my cheek, moving the hair from my face with a sickly sweet smile that didn't fit him at all. I had seen what he was capable of and it wasn't kindness.

"Let's get you into bed." He said with a smirk and I didn't know what he was planning but I knew he was planning something because no way could he be nice.

He picked me up gently and set me down on the bed in the middle of the room.

Then he slowly started taking off my shirt and then my pants. I tried to protest but every time I did, it just hurt me more. I could barely move without the pain flaring from the injuries he had just inflicted. Let alone fight back.

But when I was left in only my boxers in the cold basement, he didn't rape me like I thought he would. He didn't even lay a finger on me.

No, he just tucked me under the blankets and smiled down at me sweetly.

"Just have to make sure you don't run away sweetheart." He whispered with a smirk, then took my hand and chained it to the bed. Then he left and went upstairs.

I let the tears fall down my face but I couldn't help but think, maybe Calum was wrong. He couldn't be completely terrible. I mean he didn't hurt me more then a few hits. He didn't even rape me, he even made sure I was warm in bed.

Maybe he wasn't all bad.

My eyes started to water and I let out a sob. What the hell was I thinking?

It was sad that I had to remind myself by pressing down on my wounds that Luke was the one who did that. That Luke was the bad guy. That Luke had killed people.

That I had to get out of here.