chapter 1

"Deloris !!! Wake the fuck up .We are gonna be late  for our flight!!" my  brother yelled in my ear.I groan and pull my sheets over my head .I feel someone remove my sheets and I groan."Drake what the hell go away devil .I certainly don't want to die yet"I mumble in my sleep.

"Shut up and unless you want me to go to California alone keep sleeping " Drake scoffs.I freeze ,did he just say flight .I jump out off bed and land on my butt."ow !!" I scream and Drake bursts into laughter.I roll my eyes and glare at him.

Standing in front of me was my stupid brother Drake Daniel Gonzalez .He had blond hair that was always swept to the side,he was 6,1 tall , blue eyes(he took after my dad)and had tan skin .All the girls in our palace fall at his feet left,right and center while I on the other hand people thought I was ugly .

I had long red hair that reached below my waist,tan skin,brown eyes,and I was 5,2.People said I was basically my moms image.I went into the shower and turned on the tap.I quickly lathered chocolate and rose shampoo in my hair and washed the rest of my body with cotton candy scented body wash.

I jumped out of the shower and made my way to my way to my closet .Since it was cold I decided to wear black ripped jeans ,a black oversized sweater with a picture of a red rose in the middle and black converse shoes.I wore my black nerds and left my hair flowing.

I went downstairs and headed towards my fathers office.I did not even bother to knock and just opened the door."Hyy daddy iam ready to leave" I said while kissing him on the check."Aww my baby girl is leaving me.Your mother would be so proud .You turned out to be excally like her ." my dad said a lone tear flowing down his checks .

I  wiped the tear off his checks ."Don't worry I know she will.But for now I gotta go and Drake said his coming to say bye soon "I said kissing his check again and I left his office.

After 10 minutes of waiting Drake came outside with red rimmed eyes." Uhhh are you crting Drake? ",i said in a whisper i knew he heard me ." N-no lil Dee.Why would the charming fearless prince be crying huh?",he asked smilling at me.How could he still be smilling i don't understand we were being shipped off to Cali and he was smilling?.

I smiled at him and hugged him tight"We will be fine ok and you can cry in front of me Drake iam your sister".He just smilled and led me to his black Bugatti.

******************************"************
Well there it is i hope you like it enjoy ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤