chapter 14

That is violet↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗

*******"*"""""""***************************

Deloris' POV

All of us stood there starring at each other in shock.Tae was the first one to voice her confusion ."uhhhh... What is going on", She mumbled looking at all of us like we had two pairs of heads each .I was too busy looking at Sean to care about what else  was going on in the background.All i could focus on was his face.

He walked towards me and stood inches away from my body,  his body warmth radiating towards me."You cant leave ", he stated.I rose my eyebrow at him and crossed my arms on my chest." You cant stop me from leaving sean ,  you said it yourself that the only women you  wanted in you room was Stella. I can leave if I want because I can't stay with a grumpy person my whole life!!", I shouted glaring at him.

His whole body  tensed as I said it.He looked at me with shock In his eyes. "You still can't leave ,  you are my wife. You cant run off to Godess knows where with a guy who thinks His your mate. You are supposed to stay here and look after me and the pack!!",  he closed the distance between us ." I might not love you but..",  he was cut off by his mother pushing him away from me and slapping him with all her might.

"How dare you!!.Sean,  I didn't rise you to treat women like cars you always switch .I thought you loved Deloris.The way you look at her when she isn't looking or when she looks stressed out.I can also see how you make Sure she is safe and how you soften when you talk to her.You might be able to lie to her but I know you , Sean .You don't love Stella ,  you never did.All of it was just a way to relieve your stress!!",  Sean's mom said glaring at her son.

My heart caught in my mouth when she said Sean loves me.I looked at him and he looked at the floor ,  his eyes shinning with shock.It was true." Mom ,  Stella was there since I was young.She knows me in and out and she ....she might just be my m-mate", Sean breathed looking anywhere but his mother's eyes.

"I will not force you to tell Deloris the truth , Sean.But the only daughter in-law and Luna I will allow in this house is your mate...Deloris.You will tell her the truth or else I will allow her to go away from you .But just know I will never forgive you and i will not allow Stella to step into this house as Luna.Not on my watch!!!",  she shouted before bolting out of the room and went up the stairs.

Everyone kept quiet as I looked at Kaylani and Maxine." Who are your mates guys?", I asked nearing them .Maxine sniffed in the air ,  her iris dilating. Her head snapped towards Tyrik as she shouted "MATE!!". My eyes widened as I looked at Tyrik.He closed his eyes and looked away.ITS TRUE!!!.How will I live with Ty if Maxine is his mate ??.

I looked at Kaylani and rose my eyebrow at her ." Who is your mate  kaylani ?!"I asked .She sniffed in the air as her eyes went wide .Her head snapped towards Stella and she rose her eyebrows at her."Stella?",  she sqeauked.Everyone looked at Stella as she slowly nodded her head."But how is that possible?.You guys have know each other for ages and you turned 18 right? ",  i asked not even sure what to think anymore.

" N-no well yes but tomorrow is my 18th birthday and wolves can always  find their mates earlier.S-so yaa", she mumbled. I smiled at her and hugged her ."Happy birthday in advance and iam so happy you found your mate.", I whispered in her ear.

She pulled away and put on a fake smile before pulling me outside. "What is it??",  I asked with shock written all over my face.Well Kaylani and Stella being mates shocked me more than Tyrik being mated to Maxine .I had no idea Kaylani was lesbian and after all She used to loath Stella but now I guess she  has to love her.Wow life is weird isn't it ?.

" Well I know I never get scared but iam .Stella was never really nice and i never really liked her but my mate?.I don't know  if I can do this", Kaylani said taking out a ciggarate.I sighed and went to her ."Kaylani,  i know the Moon Goddess paired you up for a reason so plizz don't give up.She did it for a reason .Go and talk to Stella and be with her its the right thing to do.You are meant for each other remember ?, and nothing can  change that", I said smiling at her .

She smiled back and hugged me."Thanks princess ,  you are the best ".She pecked my cheek and went back into the house. So if Stella  was already mated then she wouldn't tell Sean about me being sick.I smiled and looked at the sun set ,  I guess iam staying .

I felt someone behind me and I looked around only to see Tae smiling ear to ear." What is it Tae!?",  I walked towards her and stopped a few feet away ."I found my mate!!!", she screamed jumping up and down.I screamed and jumped with her .We stopped and fell into a fit of giggles."Who is he?.Is he cute  ?", i sqeauled shaking her a bit.

"Saying his cute would be an under statement. His a sex God!!",  she sqeauled closing her eyes.I rose my eyebrows at her and stopped jumping ,  giving her a sweet smile." Do I know him?", I rose my eyebrows. She smilled nervously and looked down."uhh..well.ahhh , umm y-you do".I looked at her with a smile still plustered on my face ,  she was blushing .Awww sweet.

"Can I meet the guy who has got my bestie blushing like this??",  i asked looking around hoping to see her mate.She cleared her throat and looked at the glass door." Babe ,  plizz come out!!",  she shouted looking a bit  nervous. I rubbed her arm to relax her and she just smiled.I heard someone clear their throats and i saw..."Drake?",  I mumbled.

He smilled and hugged Tae."I know she is your friend sis but I can't help my self , I love her.I always knew she was my mate since we came  beacause of the pull i felt and I guess she knew too but didn't say anything until now.Please don't be angry ", he mumbled looking down at Tae with a smile on his face.

I shook my head and giggled while hugging them both at the same time." Iam not angry ,  iam happy .We can't help the mates pull right??.iam happy for you.Welcome to the Gonzalez family ,  Queen Tae", I said bowing my head down slightly to show respect to our empires Queen.

She blushed and Told me to stop bowing."Don't bow down to me.I might be the Queen of your Spanish Empire but You are the Luna of this pack.Sean would rip my head off if he found out", she scolded with a mortherly tone to her voice.Drake and I laughed at her silliness as she glared at us.

I was about to say something when Sean cut me off."You are right Tae,  I would be angry if my mate had to bow down to you.",he walked towards us and stood beside me.Drake and Tae smiled as I rolled my eyes."Congruts you two", Sean chuckled hugging both of them ."Thank you Alpha", they said in unison. Sean smiled and pulled away."Take care of my sister plizz,  since she is going all the way to Spain ." Drake smiled and hugged Tae ."I will put my life on the line to protect her,  Alpha", he said with the brightest smile ever.

"Ok, plizz leave my mate and i alone for some time",  he ordered in his Alpha voice.Drake and Tae bowed their heads and left.I turned towards him with my eyebrows rised." Your wife?", i asked.He smiled at me and grabbed my hips ,  pulling me towards him.I gasped as i hit his chest and looked up at him."Yes my wife,  my mate ,  my love. Iam done acting like a jerk.I love you and you have no idea how much i want to mark you right now.I . i told you i loved Stella because i was scared i would get soft.So please forgive me and allow me to mark you", he whispered looking deep in my eyes.

I took a deep breath and looked away.I looked at  him after some time."You hurt me Sean.B-but i can't leave without you so i forgive you ...and yes plizz mark me". I know i should be angry but , hey.I cant fight the mate bond.

He smiled and slamed his lips on mine.Kissing me with all the Passion he could master.I moaned and  bit his lower lip softly  asking for permission which he glady gave me.

Our tounges fought until he won .He gripped my hips and pushed his lower area towards mine. I moaned when his litle soldier bumped my into my stomach.He trailed kisses on my neck sniffing on it before scrapping his teeth there and i moaned loudly. Soon i felt sharp teeth dig into my neck and i gasped with pain .After some time it turned into pleasure.He took out his teeth and kissed it while carrying me bridal style and the rest you can guess😉

************************************"""

Im done hope you liked it ,.xox

Read

Love

Comment

Love

Madleen❤