chapter 4

Sean's POV

I was woken up by the noise downstairs,what the hell some of us are trynna sleel.I reached for my phone off my vanity table.2:30pm, damn i slept for too long.

I heard my mom's voice downstairs. "What the hell is mom doing back home at 2:30.isnt she supposed to be handling some luna business" i thought walking downstairs.

Well i guess i did not introduce myself .Iam Alpha Sean Ryder.Basically iam considered as a the most hot Alpha in America.You might say i used to be a player but now iam not.

Iam currently dating Stella Hadid.The beta's daughter.I reach in the kitchen and iam hit by a strong scent that makes my mouth water.It smells off chocolate,red roses and cotton candy."What is that??" I whispered.Before i knew what hit me there was the most pretty girl i have ever seen.

She had red waist length hair, killer Dimple's, big brkwn eyes ,tanned skin and she was about 5,1 feet tall."MATE " my wolf xander shouted.

"Can you shut up xander we dont want a mate" i snarled at my wolf."You dumbass we need her, i need her.You can say no to her just because you are dating Stella you know very well she isnt your mate"my wolf barked at me.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him"Ahh Sean how are you .I came with two people to stay with us.Well let me introduce you to Deloris " she said pointing at the girl who was supposed to be my mate.Deloris .......she must be foreign or something.

"Nice to meet you Deloris", i smiled at her.I couldn't help but notice her a turning a  bright shade of red." N-nice to meet you too"she held out her and but i ignored it and looked at my mom.

"Mom,but whose the other guy .You didnt tell me his name",i hissed glaring at the guy .Well more like Xander hissed because the guy had been touching our mate  but i dont want my mate.

" oh he is Deloris brother Drake or as people in Spain know him Prince Drake" my mom grinned.Really ? Why was she acting like these people were her life.Jeez they are just Human royals. The guy smirked at me and i rolled my eyes."idiot"

I was about to leave when i realized i needed to know why we had humans in our pack.My mom must have read my mind because she answered "Well my son you are an Alpha and still you havent gotten married.Your father is dead Sean. I cant work alone forever .I need my wifes son to help me".

What??? She never brought this up before" Mom i dont need a wife.And when i need one i can always get one for my self.You know very well that iam in love with Stella.So if theres any girl i should marry....its Stella"i barked at her .

"Dont you scream at me.We both know you do not love her Sean .She isnt special but Deloris??.She is different. You will never find anyone as loving as her.So its finall Sean Adam Ryder you are gonna get married to Deloris Maria Gonzalez in three days" my mom said using her luna tone.

Great iam getting married to a mate i don't even want. "Ok ,whatever you say mom" i whispered before turning around. "Whoah whoah whoah.... Your taking Deloris with you too.Since you are gonna get married just stay in the same room and show her around" urghhh my mom could be such a pain.

"Ok.Deloris come with me", i shouted .I didnt want Deloris ,i didn't want to sleep in the same bed.

Deloris POV

I cant believe this, iam getting married at sixteen and not even my future husband likes me.He looks at me like iam not worth anything and it hurts.I know i just met him but i feel a strong pull towards him.But the way he almost said no to marring me hurt me so much.

We reached to a large  white door that Sean opened forcefully (cue the eye roll).My mouth droped open .Iam sure i looked liked a dying fish right now." Whoa"i whispered.This room was nothing like mine at the palace.

Well a lot of people said i had a beautiful room but now i doubt that.This room had a large king sized bed in the middle of the room, a couch with  black and gray cushions, a huge long black mahagony drawer with a on top.

This room had a large king sized bed in the middle of the room, a couch with  black and gray cushions, a huge long black mahagony drawer with a on top

"Ok unpack your stuff and put them on your side of the closet and plizz dont touch anything" he snarled. Ok well get he doesn't like me but a little kindness would be nice.

************************************#******

I hope you liked it plizz keep reading and voting .kissses

Madleen:-)