chapter 3

******************************************RECAP

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes."You are getting married"

Deloris pov

"W-what?!?!.I cant get married Drake .Iam only 16.Are you and dad crazy ??. I dont even know who i am getting married to.A-and i dont even love him ,Drakey" i said with tears in my eyes.

Drake looked at me with sorrow in his eyes." Lil Dee plizz come down .I know you are too young but thats the only way we can be safe from king Diablo. If you get married your last name will change and they wont be able to trace you"he said touching my right cheeck.

He took a deep breath and hugged me " plizz lil Dee do this for us .I need you to do this for me  .Plizz Lil Dee"I took a deep breath and pulled away .I looked at him straight in the eyes "o-okay Drakey .Just for you and dad". He smiled at me and led me to the black limo.

When we got there all the nine people bowed down to us .The lady who was in her forties came towards me and looked at me with warmth in her eyes .Thats when i realised how pretty she was with her shoulder length blonde hair ,warm blue eyes and pale skin .She was also wearing a blue dress with long sleeves and the rest of the dress went to the floor.

"And you must be Deloris.I have always wanted to meet you.You must be wondering who iam .iam Teresa Ryder your fathers best friend from high school.He has told me so much about you and now you are gonna marry my son" she said hugging me.

I wouldn't help but smile she was shuch a nice lady .And i liked her even though i just saw her.I hugged her back and whispered " its nice to meet you mrs Ryder".
"No no my dear dont call me Mrs Ryder call me Teresa", she said smilling at me.

She then looked at Drake and smiled at him.They talked for a while and then laterTeresa explained that her sons name was Sean and he had just came from School since it was now the festive season.

I blanked out the rest of the things she said as i looked out side.I noticed a lot of trees and wondered where i was going to leave.After some hours of travelling we got to a small neighborhood that looked like it came out off a luxury magazine. I was so shocked at the sizes of all the houses in the neighborhood but suddenly the car stops.

I look at the house and my jaw falls open" WOW"i whispered. Teresa laughes and takes my hand."Its big right?? I know.My son thought it would  be good  to have a nicebig space for us"."B-but your house is the bigest in the whole block and you live with your son only " i whispered still looking at the house.

"Well yes but i live with my son and his big sister . Oh and some of Seans friends live here" i noded and wondered how sean was since his mom talked about him the whole time.

"Dont worry sweety you will meet him  soon" she said opening  the door.As soon as she opened the door i was hit by a scent that made my mouth water.It was a scent of vanilla and mint.I steped in the house and there in the living room was the most handsome boy i had ever seen.

He had blond hair swept at the side and  ocean blue eyes.He had full pink lips and was taned also.He was about 6,3 feet tall.I froze and looked at him.Why was he wearing boxers only?.He caught my eye and stopped walking.

*******************************************

Yayyyy
Iam done!!!! I hope you like it though and i decided i will put Seans picture in the next chapter

I love you all❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤