chapter 8.

Delori's wedding dress∆∆∆∆∆

Deloris POV

After crying my eyes out last night ,i didnt think that i would be able to go through with the wedding. But here iam sitting in a chair and waiting for Tae to finish fixing my make up. My hair had been curled then put into a fancy bun by Maxine and Kaylani had stolen my glasses away from me cause she knew i would wear them with my wedding dress.

What??I cant really see without them.

"Dee can you stop moving in your sit iam almost done", Tae huffed swating my hand off my nose for the hundreth time." Tae you have been telling me that you were almost done for about 2hours now",i whined moveng a bit in my seat earning a glare from Tae.

"Oh for the love of all the nutella in the world,Tae!!!. Can you finish up,her hair is gonna get ruined before we even get to the church!!", Maxine shouted moving her arms in the air dramatically while Kaylani chuckled taking a video.

Iam starting to think Kaylani's life envolves around snapchat(cue the eye roll).

After 10 more minutes Tae was done fixing me up and now all we had to do was go to the limo that would be taking as to church. As we walked out i looked at my three friends. They looked pretty good.Maxine wore  a black lace dress that ended above knees paired with matching 6inch heels.

Kaylani wore along sleeved  red lace dress that went to the floor and matching 6 inch heels.Tae wore a short pink lace dress that ended mid thigh also with matching heels.

[An:i am gonna send the dresses down there.the first one is Maxine's,followed by Kaylani's then Tae's]

the first one is Maxine's,followed by Kaylani's then Tae's]

When we got into the car  my heart was beating so fast i thought it was gonna jump out my chest

When we got into the car  my heart was beating so fast i thought it was gonna jump out my chest. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, just then my phone vibrated.

Stella

Morning Deloris. Happy wedding day by the way ,although i must warn you after all the things Sean did to me last night in bed i cant promise you i will behave tonight. And although he might swear in front of God that he will never leave you ...guess what huh?. He wont be with you on your wedding night to make oh so sweet love to you because he will be with me in my bed.
Anyway good luck sweets ,,enjoy your big day.

PS:you might be the bride today but i garuntee you i will always outstand you in everything.Beauty,body,cleverness and lets not forget our very own Sean.XOX❤❤

I almost dropped my phone the minute i finshed reading .My vision blured with unshed tears and i thought all the breath i had in my lungs was being sucked out."Deloris?? Are you okay?. You look kinda pale", Maxine asked with worry lacing her voice.

I forced on the most convincing smile i could master."iam okay  Maxie , iam just you know worried about the whole wedding thing". Maxine smilled at me hugged me " you will be fine hun.We got you" she said pointing towards Kaylani and Tae. I smilled and hugged her back " thanks " i whispered.

The car went to a halt and the door was opened for me."Drakey!! Oh my God i missed you .iam scared Drakey "i said jumping into his arms. He hugged me back and sighed" You will be fine lil Dee you have me.Well i have to tell you something". I looked at him with an unsure look and he smiled slightly before he closed hid eyes and said" Dad's not coming his tied down"

I cant belive this. Today is my big day and my Dad isnt there??. Wow ,karma doesnt like me does she?(not sacasm)

"Its fine Dee i will be okay " i said clucthing my roses. He held my hand got ready as the music stared.Kaylani,Tae and Maxine went in first ,followed  by Sean's three friends(Justin ,Josh,Damien).After they got in it was now my turn to go.Drake and i slowly walked down the aisle . I couldnt help but hear comments like

"But she's so young,she's pretty,not Seans type". I ignored and looked at Sean he looked very hundsome in his black and white armani suite.When we got to the arch were Sean was Drake hugged me before going to his seat.

We did  our vows and Sean put the most beautiful ring on my finger.It was a small silver band with a black  5 carat diamond in the middle. I gave him his which was a gold band covered with red diamonds all over it.

" I prounounce you both husband and  wife .You may kiss your beautiful bride",the father said smilling at us. I looked at Sean with panick in my eyes. How was i supposed to give my first kiss to someone who didnt love me.

Sean winked at me before pulling me to his chest and slighlty dipping me."Dont look so suprised Dimples,you are gonna give away our secret"Sean said looking at my lips.  Before i could say anything he slamed his lips to mine and kissed me softly with so much care  . If i was any normal girl who knew he didnt love me i would have pulled away but being me i kissed back.

Bolts of plesure went through my body and i let out a small, soft  moan

After about 2minutes of us kissing he pulled away and lowered his face so that his lips were only inches away from my ear."Wow, dimples your such a damn good kisser and above all your is moan soo sexy".

He pulled away and lifted me up before looking at all the people in church who were cheering for us. What the hell just happend?
I just let a guy who doesnt love me take my first kiss!!!urgggh my life sucks

*******************************************

Uh oh what just happend. Plizz find out in the next chapter that i will upload tonight.Hope you liked . plizz keep on reading and voting.Thank you my lovelies xox

Love

Madleen^o^