chapter 10

Sean's Pov

***************20 minutes ago*************

Right now i couldnt  help but feel a little scared.Dimples was in my arms but she looked like she was asleep but she was paler and her breathing wasnt that loud."Dimples!?!,Wake up ", i whispered shaking her a little.

She didnt respond and now i was starting to get really worried.Her hands were as cold as ice and  i started to notice her lip colour changing into  a paler shade." Shit!!" I screamed carring her bridal style."Stop the music!!, stop the fucking music!!"i shouted while looking around around for her brother.

If anything was wrong he was the only one who would know what is wrong with her.As soon as the music stopped , Drake was by my side telling people to move.We got  into my Bugatti and went to the closest hospital

****************PRESENT*****************

All i could do right now was pace back and forth . Drake look weirdly chilled for this situation.The doctor  came out with a smile on his face so i hoped everything is okay.

Both Drake and i stood up at the same time.Tae ,Kaylani and Maxine stood up and ran towards us.How the hell  do they run in those things??."Uhhh is this the Ryder familly?",the doctor asked.We all nodded our heads.

"Well the problem is she..... Uhhh well .Can i talk to her brother for five minutes"the doctor asked.l rolled my eyes and nodded.

Drake's POV

" Doctor i dont give a fuck what you will fucking tell them but dont tell them the truth.Lil dee deserves happiness and if you tell them what is really wrong with her it will  all go down the drain", my voice craked at the and of my speech.

The doctor sighed and looked away."But its getting worse and since she is so young she doesnt have enough time.She will only be safer if all the people around her know about her condition".

I glared at him "if you just tell them that she is  sick with some minor sickness i will you give 3 million dollars", i countered.He looked thoughtfull for some minutes before he smilled  at me ." okay  . i will tell them something but your secret is safe with me", he whispered with a huge smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and smirked." I will do anything for my sister .Even if it means killing anyone.I will do it with no second thoughts .So i hope you will shut up and never tell anyone about this."i finished glaring at him.

"I-i will never say a word" he said with fear in his eyes.I rolled my eyes and looked around." I will  give you your money tommorow morning.", i smirked before walking back to a worried Sean.He looked like he would pull out all his hair if Dimples was really sick.

"Sean", i said with a little too much happiness." Shit", i thought.He looked up worry in his eyes.Tae and the  girls walked towards us." The doctor said it is not really serious . Just a virus and that she will be okay in no time".As soon as i told them the girls jumped up and down ,Sean was smilling like a idiot and his mom looked like her face would lock with the way  she was smilling.

Tae walked towards me and hugged me so tight i couldnt breath."Thank you, thank you , thank you .iam so happy", she whispered in my ear and i smilled.

Ever since  i met her i couldnt stop thinking about her. She pulled away and mumbled "sorry" before turning around and running down the hallway.

Deloris'POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see white walls .Where am i ? And where is that beeping sound coming from?. I looked to my right and saw heart machines. My eyes started to sting with unshed tears. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

My eyes snapped open when i heard the door open."Stella?", i whispered. She smilled at me as she walked towards me. "Aww .How is poor poor Deloris huh?" She said faking  hurt. I looked away when i felt a lone tear slide down my right cheeck."Dont cry now Deloris .You are breaking my heart and it is not good for your condition"she said in a mock sweet voice.

Wait , wait ,wait.Condition??,does she know."W-What c-condition a-are you talking about", i whispered looking anywhere but her face."uh but dont pretend you dont know sweety.The condition that makes you feel tired when you are too happy. The condition that makes you cough blood and have dizzy spells when its too cold.Mmmm i think you know very well what itis ",Stella said winking at me.

My breath caught in my throat.How does she know . i never told anyone besides my brother ,my father and the doctor." How did you know, Stella", i asked .She smilled and walked closer. "My dear dear Deloris .I heard the doctor talking to the nurse about  your condition ", she said playing a little with my hair.

I looked away and took a deep shakey breath. " Now does Sean know about  your  little illness."she asked with a smirk on her face. I could actually feel her smirk from here.I shook my head and closed my eyes. I heard her chuckle before she walked around my bed and came face to face with me ."Well sweets .If you ever think of falling in love with Sean or charm him in any way.like kissing him or sleeping with him and i swear i will tell everyone about your condition",she snarled at me.

Hot tears poured down my  cheecks.How can she ask me not to fall in love ??, is she stupid.I nodded my head and looked down at my fingers."Say it to my face that you will never show any affection towards Sean!!", she shouted so loud i flinced.

"I -i promise i will never show any kind  of affection t-towards S-sean". I closed my eyes and let more tears slide down my cheecks." Well done sweets.Good girl, well i must be on my way before you have another attack .Bye sweets",Stella said as she walked out of the room.

I closed my eyes and shook my head."Dimples?!".My head  snapped up towards the door.At the door stood Sean , he looked so terrible.His hair was everywhere and now his once white tux was soo dirty."Sean ?why were you crying .You need some sleep you have bags under your eyes and..".I was cut off before i could even say anything more.

"You fainted and your asking why i was crying?!?.Do you know how guilty i felt when  you were in this damn room for 8 hours huh?", he shouted.His adams apple bobbed up and down.I looked anywhere else but his face." I-i well..um "i mumbled .

One moment i was sitting in the bed and the  next i was in Sean's laps in his arms." Dont  ever ,ever do that to me again"Sean mumbled dipping his head in the crock of my neck.

"D-do what?", i asked with my eyes closed .He took a deep breath and mumbled something else before he mumbled." Dont leave me".

$$$$$¢$¢$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yayyyy!!
Iam done.hope you liked and i hole you read and vote.

Love

Madleen^o^