chapter 13

Deloris POV

After the fight we had ,  I told Ty to go wait for me downstairs while I took a shower.I went to  my bathroom,  stripped and jumped into the shower.I closed my eyes as the cold water ran down my body.How can Sean claim me if he said  he doesn't love me.

He pushes me away when he feels like it and takes me back when he feels like.If he was telling the truth when he said iam his mate then I really don't want to be mated to him."Yes you do .You really like him and you know it",  a voice in my head .I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I don't like him ,   I like  Tyrik . "Yeah right you know that you are still married to Sean", my inner voice said.I rolled my eyes.I liked Ty before I came here and really couldn't mind if he was my mate .He is such a sweet guy and I always knew he liked me but I was never brave enough to tell him that I felt the same .

After about 25 minutes  ,  I got out of the shower and wrapped a blue fluffy towel around myself. I went straight to the  closet and got a fading blue high waisted short with some white detail's in the middle and a white crop top. I applied lotion and brushed my red hair plaitting it to the side.I wore white  converse shoes and some bracelets.Taking my glasses and phone ,  I walked out of the room.

(I will post the outfit down there↘↘)

I was walking in the hallway happily singing to no limits (by ursher) ,  when I was pushed against the wall

I was walking in the hallway happily singing to no limits (by ursher) ,  when I was pushed against the wall . I looked up and met Sean's piercing  green eyes ,  he lowerd his head and dipped it in the crook of my neck.His warm breath faned down my neck and I felt like someone was sucking out all the air in my lungs.

"W-what are you doing",  I said choking on my spit .He pulled away a little and looked deep into my eye's." Dimples,  I know I have been a total ass  and i have been hurting you but please dont leave me.I know that you feel something for me ,  I see it in your eyes when I simpliy touch you or when i look at you.", he breathed.

I felt heat rising to my cheeks with embarrassment. "I-i .. W-well",   I stuttered looking away. I felt fingers tilt my chin and strong electric bolts went through my body .Sean chuckled and came closer." Your so innocent ,  I like that",  he said coming closer so that our lips were inches away. I looked at his pink plush lips and back into him mesmerizing green eyes.

They had gone darker and his breathing was ragged just like mine.Sean trailled his finger up and down my cheek and my lips parted realising a small moan.He  groaned and pulled in ,  smashing our lips together .Bolts of electricity went through my body and sighed against his lips .

I pulled  closer to him and deepend the kiss  Our lips moved in sync and I felt like I was in cloud nine.Yaa ,  I know you are probably thinking that iam dumb and too naive for kissing a guy a who basically toys with me all the time.We'll I don't know I just feel this pull towards him even although iam still angry at him."No you are not", the stupid voice in my head snickered.