Chapter 11

Sean's POV

I know, i know, what i said was unlike me but hey!,try living with a wolf that keeps on crying over his mate.Xander was shouting at me,whimpering and above all there was a huge pain in my chest and i felt so alone.

Right now i had dimples in my arms and i felt like i was calming down a little and Xander was purring with joy.Finally!!!.There was silence in the room before a question popped in my mind."hey dimples, what made you faint?",i asked stroking her hair.

She visibly tensed and took a deep dreath."I dont know",she whispered.She was lying, i could feel the urge she had to just tell me the truth .But what truth?."Dimples  i know you are lying .Just tell me i wont be angry, i promise",i whispered turning her around so that she was facing me.

She looked into my eyes for some seconds before she looked away.I wrapped my fingers  around her chin and made her look into my eyes.She looked so scared."I-i ummm..well",she mummbled playing with her necklace.Before i could ask what sge wanted to say,she enveloped me in a hug and kept mumbling"i will tell you when iam ready".

I hugged her back  and felt a lone tear slid down my cheeck. I had been hugging her for what seemed like hours when my phone vibrated.I took it out and almost threw it across the room.

Stella
Babe where are you??.We were supposed to go for lunch.Dont tell me you are with that bitch!?!!.She was just acting out that whole thing so that she would have you by her side .Cant you see she is a gold digger?.Anyway after you finish your stupid game of doctor and patient please come to hotel Amor.

Ps:I love you darling😍xoxo

I felt anger surge through  my body.I was shaking with anger and if we were in a cartoon this is the part were smoke would come out of my nose and ears.

Me
Stella can you shut up and keep your stupid thoughts to yourself.As far as i know you are not my wife.My wife is Deloris and of course iam taking care of her she is sick.We all saw her faint,Stella!!.So you have no fucking right to accuse her of something only a person like you would do.

I hit send and put my phone on a near by table.I picked up Deloris and put her in her blankets .She looked so peaceful in her sleep and her colour had returned. I bent down and kissed her forehead before taking my phone and going to the doctors office.

My phone vibrates and i groaned inwardly.I took it out and oh!guess who it was...Stella(cue the eye roll).

Stella
How dare you insult me because of that nobody,Sean??.I thought you loved me and yesterday when i caught the flowers you promised you would marry me  and dump that good for nothing  nobody.But today you shouted at me because of that hoe??.I will never, ever forgive you.

I groaned and rolled eyes.Really ??, I didnt tell her i would marry her and in this case the nobody is Stella.As far as i can remember the luna of my pack is Dimples and that too ,she is a Spanish princess from one of the biggest empires.

Me
Can you fucking stop messaging me?Iam busy okay.I didnt tell you i would marry you so shut up if you dont know what the hell you are saying.And we both know that Deloris isnt a nobody compared to you she is my wife, my luna and my life partner.And if i may ask miss Stella what are you to me huh?Just a simple pack member so dont you ever bad mouth your luna in my presence.

I switched off my phone and got into the doctors office."Afternoon doctor", i said smilling at him."Afternoon Alpha, how may i help you".I smilled and sat down."I want you to tell me when i can take the luna back home and if i need to follow any instructions",i asked looking deep into his eyes.

I wasnt a fool i knew Drake and the Doctor were hidding something from me, but i am not going to push it."Well yes you can take her home today and as for now she will be getting dizzy spells and her legs could be a little weak so you have to make sure that when she takes a bath you will be there too so that if she  needs any help you will be there to help"he kept on telling me what i needed to do and soon after that  i was ready to take her home.

When we got there a lot of pack members wanted to wish their luna a speedy recoverey but she was still unconsious.I carried her to our bedroom with the girls in tow never leaving  her side for even a minute.

After i left Dimples with  the girls i took a shower and went downstairs to get something to eat.Well that was a bad idea cause i found Stella sitting on a stool and looking ready to murder. I ignored her and went to the fridge to get my burger.Before i could leave  i felt skinny arms wrap around my torso.

"Please dont leave.Iam sorry i didnt mean anything i said,Sean.I love you and you know that sometimes i get jealous but can you blame me?.y-you told me you would never leave but  you were shouting at me and telling me you dont want to marry me", stella whimpered.I felt tears soak my shirt so i knew she was crying.

I sighed and turned her around " dont cry Stella .I-i didnt mean anything i said .i was just stressed thats it you know i would never leave you", I enveloped her in a hug and kissed her forehead."I love you Sean", she mumbled into my neck .I closed my eyes and  whispered."Yeah same here".

Deloris'Pov

I had woken up to be in Sean's room with the girls in here too looking like zombies."Guys??", i whispered.Maxine's head snapped up and jumped on top of me.

"Yayyy you are awake.Wassap my bitch!!" she screamed hugging me so tight i think i heard a bone crack."Red riding hood ,can you peel yourself off of Deloris .plizz",Kaylani said with a smirk on her face.I smilled when i saw her."hyy kaylani ", i hugged her and heard heard her chuckle." Waasup princess", she smirked.

Tae sqeauled when she heard my voice and hugged me so tight ."hyy dee , i missed you", she whispered.We talked for a while before they left and i had to bath.I stood up slowly and made my way to the bathroom.I got in and removed my clothes .But then here came the part were my legs were all wobbly.I closed my eyes and tried to breath in and out before slowly making my way to the shower.

After about 15 minutes i was almost in when the door opened .My head snapped towards it and my jaw dropped."Sean?", i whispered trying to cover as much of my body as possible."Yeah it's me dimples and you dont need to cover your body your ny wife.Iam just gonna see it anyway",he chuckled.I narrowed my eyes at him and huffed."Shut up !!,what do you want ", i backed away a little.

He walked closer and smirked." I just wanna help you bath.The doctor  said you would be weak."He came so close my head was level with his chest.I tried to move away but when i did i tripped.And beacause he had been holding my arms when he fell back wards he pulled me with him.

We both fell.Him underneath me and a still naked me on top of him.He pulled me closer so that our lips were only inches away from each other.He took a deep breath and i felt him trace his fingers on my bare back which made me shiver with pleasure.His eyes were now black with...lust?? .

" i like the way your body feels on mine", he whispered brushing his lips onto mine.I let out a low moan and he growled pulling me closer to him if thats even possible."That sound was soo sexy", he mumbled before crashing his lips onto mine and just then the bathroom  door  opened.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yayyy finally done hope you liked it plizz keep reading and voting.

Love

Madleen😍