chapter 15

Deloris' pov

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I have never smilled this much in my life ever since i found out about my sickness i stopped smiling a lot and i cant belive my mate brought that smile on my face.I rolled over and saw a sleeping Sean with his hair covering is forehead and his mouth agape a little.

I giggled and leaned over fo give him a kiss on the cheek.Just as i was about to kiss him , he moved a little and grabbed my waist as well as pulling me on top of him."Morning dimples", he chuckled.I rolled my eyes at his nickname for me.

"Morning Sean",  i croaked.Urghh i hate my morning voice its too screechy for my liking. Sean noticed and chuckled before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. I smiled and bit my lip." How did you  like last night", he whispered kissing my neck softly .My eyes closed and i took a deep breath to choke my moan down.

"Ughh, well",  i whispered looking away a little.He chuckled and winked at me.I rolled my eyes and moved off his body ,  wraping the sheets around my body and getting off the bed." Babe where the hell are you going", he whined while pouting and patting the bed.I rolled my eyes and snorted. "I wanna go bath , Sean.We  cant stay here forever ",  i said in a duh tone.

He  rolled his eyes before pouting and saying" Can i come, dimples".I rolled my eyes and laughed at his attitude ."Sean you do realize you are supposed to be the big bad Alpha with no heart, right", i whispered with a smile on my face.This time it was his turn to roll his eyes ."Dimples,  have you already forgotten how bad iam or should i give you a recap", he said in a low husky tone while he walked towards me slowly.

My face went red and i couldn't take my eyes away from his body.Right now iam not even  sure if iam blushing cause his naked or  beacause of what he said .He came so close we were inches away from kissing. "Dont go ",  he whispered looking into my eyes with so much love .

I looked away and gasped when he kissed my mark.I felt as if all of the strength in my legs was drained out.I clutched onto his shoulder's as i breathed hard.He smirked and moved a little so that his lips were close to my ear." Come on dimples , come back to bed with me", his minty breath hit my earlobe.My eyes fluttered  closed and i let out a small moan .

Ok ,  now i dont know what to do .I really have to talk to my brother.I pushed him away and winked."I have to go, Sean .I want to talk to my brother", i whispered as i hurried in the bathroom and got into the shower and opened the tap.I am so happy right now but i cant help but get a feeling that something wrong is gonna happen.

After showering , i got out of the shower and wrapped my self in my blue fluffy towel.I went to the mirror and blow dried my hair before moisturising my body and going to the closet.

When i got into the bedroom Sean wasnt there so i thought he went downstairs. I got into the closet and chose myoutfit(onside).I took my glasses and phone before going downstairs.

When i got there i was greeted by everyone. "Whats up my bitch!!",  Maxine shouted as she got off Tyrik's lap.I chuckled and rolled my eyes ." Hello to you too ,  Maxine", i said hugging her.

She pulled away and looked at my neck before her green eyes went big."He marked you ", she whispered do that no one could hear her out burst.I smiled and nodded my head." Dont tell anyone yet, Max"_i whispered.

"Too late for that !!",  Tae shouted as she made her way towards me.She enveloped me into her arms and squealed." Way too late !!", Kaylani shouted with her phone in hand directed towards me .I pulled away and  rose my eyebrow at her."Are you..on Snapchat right now", i asked while walking towards her.Her eyes widened as she backed away ."no", she whispered.

I grinned at her before chasing her around the kitchen."Dont post that!!", i shouted before she suddenly stopped with a evil grin on her face.She looked down at her phone and smirked.My eyes went wide and then she clicked post.I groaned as i walked towards Sean and went between his legs.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck."i missed you ", i whispered leaning closer.He smirked and leaned even closer ." I missed you more than i can express"he whispered and smashed his lips on mine.

I smiled and kissed him back before my brother cleared his throat. I pulled away and glared at him ."What??", i spat.He smirked and winked."No PDA in the kitchen ", he smiled.I rolled eyes and looked at Kaylani to ask for a come back but i met Stella's eyes...glaring at me ?.Whats her problem with me,  i mean really she has a mate .

I looked away and smiled at Sean .He smiled back before saying." I gotta go babe.Alpha buisness",  he leaned down and pecked my lips.I smiled at him before backing away .Everyone else left the kitchen to go watch a movie  and stayed to find something to eat.

As i closed the fridge with a cake in my hand i almost screamed when i saw Stella standing there glaring at me like i stole her mate.I mean i cant steal her mate cause her mate is Kaylani ...so what does she want."S-stella , you scarred the living hell outta me ", i sighed as i clutched my chest .She rolled her eyes and came closer to me before pushing me roughly against the wall.

" Oww,  Stella you hurt me ", i gasped as i winced.She  smirked and crossed her arm's as she cleared her throat." Exactly what i wanted luna", the way she said luna scared me a little ."Stella what do you mean", i asked with my eyebrows creased  together.She smiled "Oh ,  you have no idea sweetie no idea.You dont deserve love or a mate abd most defently the luna title".

I looked at her with shock in my eyes." What?", i asked. She smiled "Nothing ,  just that Sean loves me not you.Yes i found my mate but i want to be luna .I mean iam way prettier than you.Perfect body, smile and eyes.You are a ugly poor 16 year old run away princess with stupid messy red hair.No one can love you especially if your dying soon.",  she whispered  before blowing me a kiss and living.

My brain started to whirl with everything she said.She is right,  iam not worth it ,  iam ugly and iam going to die soon.My vision blared and i felt like my guts were being twisted together.All of a sudden i felt them...i felt the opposing cells kick in and the metalic taste fill my mouth.Blood.

I ran towards  the toilet and knelt down in front of the chamber, throwing up blood.My vision went red and i couldnt breath any more.Oh my God...its happening  and this time i cant stop it.Then my vision went black as i fell to the floor.

******************************************

Yayyy , iam done.I love you all for reading and voting for this book .It is now number 897!! In werewolf*sqeauling*.Thank you all i love you and you have no idea how happy iam.

And as for Deloris's health problem you will learn what it really is in the nxt chapter in Drake's Pov.And well thank you all i love you lots xox

Bye my lovlies
With love ❤♥
your  happy chirpy writter

Madleen 😍😍😍