Chapter 17

Drake's POV

Its like time stoped .All of us stopped breathing .All the memories of my lil dee running around in my clothes at the palace , her red hair bobbing up and down as she giggles shouting to me to run fast .

All gone.Its all gone, her beautifull dimpled smile and cute giggle .Or her stealling food off of my plate .

A single tear runs down my cheeck and i look at the pale doctor who looks like he has just seen a ghost .I sigh and run a hand through my hair." I-i-is she dead doc?", i ask twisting my hands .

I look at my pale sister   while i wait for an answer . The beep was still going off but she had stopped talking.Her hair was draining out of all the red colour it has turning it into grey .

I scrunched up my face and reached for her hand ."I-i think she is dead .There is no heart beat , no breathing .Nothing",he whispered .

I shook my head repeatedly as soon as i heard his cold words. My hand was now touching her cold one as i felt all of the life in her  drain away.

"No.no.no.no.no.", i whispered as i fell to the ground ." It cant be true .She is not -" Suddenly Sean started to shout "NO!!!.YOUR LYING .YOUR LYING .SHE CANT DIE .I LOVE HER.SHE CANT  DIE YET ,NOT YET !!",he screamed throwing around things .

" Calm down sir .Its ok let dead people remain dead ", the doctor mumbled as he walked towards her .Sean growled as his eyes turned black."You. I hate you !! ..You killed  her .You killed her and i loved her so much.So so much ", he howled as he fell to the ground .

More tears poured down my face as i saw the guy who my sister  loved fall apart right in front of me .I knew  every one in the pack knew their Luna was dead because howls were the only things you could hear all around the pack house.

The doctor whimpered, supressing a howl , as he  pulled the white sheet to cover lil dee's face with it .I looked away and started to wring my hands .She is gone.i will never see her again. Another fresh tear fell down  as i looked at Sean muttering the words"i love you" over and over again .

I closed my eyes and sighed .Its all over , all of it is over. I will never get to see lil dee again.The doc gasped and stumbled backward."U-u-um y-y-you might want to see this"the doctor mumbled under his breath.

Istood up in a flash and walked towards him with my face  in a frown .Sean stood up too and walked toeards the bed .As soon as i reached there  my heart stoped."What the hell",Sean gasped as we looked down at lil dee's  tummy .

"How ...how" i whispered as my eyes focused on her tummy .Iam guessing you dont know whats happening right ?Well lil dee' s tummy had something  visibly moving up and down in it .

I frowned as i look at the doctor looking  for an answer he looked pale and sweaty as he shook his head. I was about to ask a question when suddenly lil dee  stood up straight on the bed .Her hair was flying  around her head as she opened her obsidian black eyes.

"What the .."the doctor gasped.Lil dee's head snapped towards him .She snarled before launching at him .

*****************************************

Hy my lovlies .I finally updated and i hope you liked it .Sorry for the delay.i will write another chapter tommorow night .

Read

Love

Vote

Comment

Love

Madleen¤♥♡♥