Chapter One

Strolling down the streets of London with Newt is the best way to start off a morning

Strolling down the streets of London with Newt is the best way to start off a morning. Cool breeze, sunny, people everywhere. It's beautiful. His hand gripped mine as we walked further down the road. Do we miss New York? Well of course we do! Tina and Queenie write every single day, Newt and I couldn't be better, and apparently Jacob has been with Queenie for a few months.

We will be back in New York for the holidays in tomorrow, I can-

"What? No! That's not possible!" My thoughts were cut off by men yelling at a newspaper. Newt gripped my hand as we walked closer to the scene. The London paper changed to The Daily Prophet.

'Gellert Grindelwald: Escape From Prison!' I looked at Newt with wide eyes as we stared at the newspaper we picked up.

'Gellert Grindelwald has escaped once again! What is he going to do next?' Newt and I paid for the newspaper and apparated back to our small apartment.

"How?!" Newt slammed the paper onto the ground. "Write Tina." He exclaimed. I nodded whilst grabbing parchment, and an everlasting quill.

Tina,

Did you hear? Grindelwald escaped! We're on our way as soon as possible! Please respond before we leave!

Alex xx

I cast the spell for it to be delivered to Tina. What? Newt and I are too lazy to buy an owl.

Newt was still fumbling with the newspaper. I hugged him from behind to calm him down. He placed his hands on mine. "Don't worry, we'll worry about it tomorrow." I said into his blue jacket. He sighed then nodded.

Pickett climbed off Newts shoulder then to his little house on the window sill. I pulled Newt into bed. When I laid down and got comfortable I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me into their chest.

Newt nuzzled his head into my neck. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Heyyy guys! Book two! Yay!!! Well sorry for the short chapter! Had to leave it off at some point. Update tomorrow?