Chapter Eighteen

SIX MONTHS LATER

The baby bump was growing a tad everyday. And, I'm fat. I stared down at the little one growing inside of me. Smiling to myself I glanced at the open window of the case. Suddenly, a white letter appeared in front of me.

Alex,

How is everything? I hope it is going great. Oh! Also, Queenie and I are taking a boat to come to you guys! We will be leaving in exactly two weeks. How exciting! Queenie is especially excited because she loves babies! Lots of love!

                                                                                                Tina xx

I grinned at the letter and I wrote back.

Tina,

Everything's going great! I must tell Newt the amazing news! Your always welcome!

                                                                             Alex xo

I jumped up from the wooden desk, but not too fast, and ran as fast as my feet could carry me to my husband at the Bowtruckle tree. "Newton, Newt Newt!" I bounced around him like a happy puppy.

"What's up love?" I grinned like a five year old. "Tina and Queenie are coming in two weeks! Isn't that brilliant?" He smiled back and nodded his head. Quickly I bent over to my knees. "What's going on? Hey, you okay?" He placed his warm hand on my back. "Yeah, but I think the baby just kicked." I hesitantly chuckled. He put his in there hand on my big stomach and laughed.

THREE MORE MONTHS

I laid in bed with both hands holding my stomach, but suddenly I lurched forward, and I shook newt like crazy. "NEWT! T-THE BABIES COMING!" I screamed at the immediate contraction. He shot up from bed and dashed to my side. I yelled in agony. "It's okay love. We're getting there." Tina and Queenie came dashing in. "Can you handle apparating?" I gave Queenie a look, but I squeezed my muscles as they took me with them.

"Madame Sicily! The baby, can you deliver?" She nodded and placed me down on a bed. Newt held my hand as I squeezed it.

"You can do it love. I believe in you."

I'm so sorry for these crap short chapters