Chapter Three

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY ESCALATE QUICKLY]

THREE DAYS LATER

"How? How am I supposed to plan a wedding with in a week! Venue. Check! Guests. Check! Vows? Check! I think...Dress. No..." I sat my quill down and
put my head in my hands. Tina and Queenie sat next to me, shooting off ideas. They pulled me out of my chair. "Now come on. Let's go find the perfect dress!" Queenie squealed and threw mine and Tina's jacket, and literally dragging us out the door.

Bella's Bridal

The sign read as we walked into the small shop. "Queenie! Hello! Finally found a man?"

Queenie chuckled at her comments and responded, "No but my friend Alex here is." She gestured towards me and pushed me foreword. "Well hello! Here is our selection. Call me if you need me!" She yelled in a sing-songy voice. I turned to look behind me and Tina along with Queenie were already raiding the racks.

They handed me some to try on. I stepped in the fitting room and tried the first one on. It was fitted and it was tight until my waist, flowing out. It also was low cut.

"Lets see!" I opened the door with a scrunched nose. "No no no definitely not. Next!" She shoved me back in.

10 dresses later, still nothing. Just one more.

It was low cut with a beaded top and beaded sleeves

It was low cut with a beaded top and beaded sleeves. It was gorgeous. I opened the door and the sisters eyes lit up. I smiled and gave it a twirl.

"That's perfect! We'll take it!" Queenie handed money to Bella, I tried stopping her. "Queenie! I can pay!" She just shook her finger in my face and clicking her tongue.

---

We walked out with the dress, "you didn't have to do this. Thank you guys so much!" I pulled them in a tight hug.

"It's your wedding, you deserve it."

"I can't believe I'm going to be married in 48 hours. I know it's quick, but we leave in two weeks, and we don't want to spend every minute of everyday planning. We need to spend time with you guys." The girls nodded as we walked back to the apartment.

We kept walking and looked at the Wanted posters plastered with Grindelwalds face.

---

TWO DAYS LATER

"Wake up!" A voice screamed in my ear, and I found Tina sitting at the end of the bed, "get up lazy! Your getting married!" I practically sprung out of the bed. Queenie met us in the kitchen.

"Go get ready!"

I showered up and put a robe over myself. Queenie dried and styled my hair with a spell she had learned, "Queenie, that looks great! Thanks!" I went back to the guest room and slipped on the wand holder that stripped to your thigh. I tucked my wand in and slid into my dress. I looked in the mirror at myself.

I'm getting married to my best friend.

We all nearly bounced out of the apartment and apparated to the beautiful venue known as Central Park.

Guests were here, everything was place. Except me. I was nervous as hell. What if I screw up? What if he runs out on me? Did we rush into this?

Thoughts ran through my head as I paced around on a sidewalk. The two sisters came up and grabbed my hands.

"Don't worry. I bet Newt is feeling the exact same way." Queenie said to me with a reassuring smile. I nodded and I linked arm with the two. "I'm ready."

We walked down the side walk more until I saw guests standing and my future husband looking down at his feet, once he looked up his eyes popped out of their sockets. Unfortunately, I was going to fast, which caused my shoe to get caught on the dress. I tripped but caught myself at the last second.

I heard Nest chuckle, "she's all mine." I got to Newt and the preacher guys started.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage between Alex Mason, and Newt Scamander. Your vows." He backed off a bit and Newt steps closer.

"Alex, you became friends with me the second I stepped on that train. I fell completely head over heels for you in fourth year. You are the light in my life, my world, and my sarcastic best friend, girlfriend, fiancé, and soon to be wife. I love you so much it's unreal." Tears flowed down my cheeks, but I wiped them fast.

"Newt, you and I have had ups and downs, but it's mainly been perfect. You cheer me up when I'm sad, help through rough times, and can make me laugh with the weirdest techniques. I love you so so so so much. You don't even know." People on the audience was crying, and so was Newt.

"Now Newt, do you take Alex to be your wife?"

"Yes, I-I mean i do."

"Alex, do you-" I cut him off by placing my lips on Newts. When we broke I finally said,"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" I giggled as Newt picked me up behind and twirled me (gif^^)

We both laughed until a voice cut us off guard.

"Well now isn't that sweet?"

Grindelwald

AWWW SUCH A SWEET CHAPTER. IM SORRY IR ESCALATED SO FAST. BUT I GOT 100K ON OCEAN EYES. THANKS!!!! <3