Chapter Seven

BTW THIS CHAPTER WILL SUCK.

After the three left my father grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the ground

After the three left my father grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the ground. "You fool! Marco!" A man that father strode into the room with a smirk plastered to his face.

"Take care of her. She is to no use to me any longer."

"Gladly."

---

Newt stormed into the apartment, and slammed his hands down on the table. "Dammit!" 
Tina and Queenie put their hands on his shoulders again. "Don't worry. We'll get her back."

"W-what if he hurts her! She's my wife!" Tears slipped from Newts eyes. "I can't loose her."

"We will find a way to get to her. I promise you that."

---

I sat curled up in the cell, into a ball. Flashbacks kept hitting me like a slap in the face. The man believes I'm his wife.

Marco had beat the living hell out of me. Blood was pooling from my head, and I realized he's no father of me. When I get the chance, I kill him.

I constantly kept twirling the ring on my fingers. It must of been my mothers, because there's no other way I could've gotten it. I don't know why I let those three go. It just felt like the right thing to do.

The corners of my eyes are starting to see actual color besides red, but there are still red blotches everywhere.

A *CRACK* sound was heard not too far from me. The three I let go.

"Oh my god, Alex what did they do to you." The brain was fogged, so none made much sense. He crouched down to me, and I shakily looked at him in his eyes. I know those ocean eyes. I swear I d-. My thoughts were cut off by his lips to mine, and surprisingly I kissed back. The red disappeared.

"Newt!" I jumped into his arms, and we apparated away from that hell hole.

But this was just the beginning.

OH MY GOD IM DYING THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BAD. BUUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I TURNED FOURTEEN TODAY😁 YAY! DRIVERS TRAINING IN NINE MONTHS.

OK BACK ON TRACK SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER! YALL DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER