Chapter Seventeen

I strolled on the grass to the edge of the Forbidden Forest to find my husband in his blue jacket, sitting on a blanket with a bottle of apple cider, and two champagne glasses

I stopped in my tracks. Smiling and shaking my head, I sat on the purple blanket. He smiled while pouring a glass, "why thank you." I carefully took the glass and took a sip.

"This is going to be a rough nine months." I blurted. Newt looked to me with concern. "Don't worry, love. I promise I'll help you through it," he grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles.

I blushed a bit and exclaimed," We have to write a letter to tell Tina and Queenie the good news!" He chuckled. "How about after our nice evening."

"Right."

"What about names?"

"Newt, we just found out that I'm carrying, and you already want to thinks of names?"

He shrugged, "Why not? What if it's a girl, what would you name her?"

"When I was little I dreamed of having a baby girl. I would name my doll Arabella. I used to think it was elegant and beautiful. But what if it's a boy?" He thought long and hard, I could tell by the look on his face. His lips were pursed to one side with an eyebrow raised.

"How about Callum?" He suggested. "They both sound lovely." We both laid back, and I put my head on his chest, curling up into him. "We can do this right? I mean, it's only a child." I nervously spoke. He chuckled again and put a kiss on my forehead, "I promise you. We will be okay."

And we just laid there, under the beauty of the stars looking down at us.

Weeell I did not personally like this chapter
It's short IK sryyy