Chapter Nineteen

Yay! This was awhile ago but I've reached 200k! Now it's 211k I think but thanks so much anyway!

I laid back down on the propped bed out of breath. My brain was a bit fuzzy until I heard the a beautiful sound. My first child. I smiled and breathed out a laugh. Tears streamed down my face as well as Newts. "Congratulations, its a girl." I cried more hysterically than ever. Pickett was even tearing up.

She handed me the tiny human. She had Newts beautiful eyes. "She has y-your eyes." I said in between sobs. Tiny cries came from her mouth. I quietly shushed her and handed her to Newt. "My beautiful Arabella." He stroked her cheeks. Pickett crawled out of Newts breast pocket in his jacket and looked at the strange being. He walked closer, but as she started to cry he immediately hid back in the coat. I giggled as Madame Sicily handed my a glass of water and an apple. Queenie and Tina were crying in the corner as Newt handed her to them. He put his hand on my shoulder and I held it.

"She's gorgeous, just like her mum." I blushed at his comment. "Yeah, but she's got those blue eyes." I poked his nose. Swear dripped down my face from those important moments in my life. Sicily put a cold towel around he back of my neck, and I sighed as I was satisfied.

ONE YEAR LATER

Newt, Queenie, Tina, and I crowded around Bella whilst she ate her small cake pastry. She giggled and laughed as we sang 'Happy Birthday' to her.

He swung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. "Another new chapter in the Scamander's life huh love?"

"Definitely."

THAT WAS SO SHORT BUT IM SAVIN THE GOOD SHTUFF FOR NEXT CHAPTER (BTW WASNT A TYPO)

SO SOORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE WEEKS. SORRY ITS SO SHORT! (274 words🙄🤢)