Chapter Ten

I walked to the door of the menacing torture house

I walked to the door of the menacing torture house. Newt, Tina, and Queenie would be right behind me. I knocked four times of the door. It creaked open slowly, and Tyler stood there with a lot of hatred planted on his face.

"Back again, I see? Grindelwald will be pleased."

"Well that's what I intended." I bowed my head a bit. He grabbed my arm and pulled me inside towards the large Dining Room.

"Gindelwald, sir. Look who's back." My demon father looked up to me.

"I realized I should stick with my only family left. Family sticks together." I lied through my teeth.

"Or, you had just come back to kill me." I choked on air as he replied.

"What? No! Your my dad!"

"No need to lie. You want me dead. I get that. I killed your own mother." My mouth was wide open. No one ever told me how she died...

---

"Miss. Mason... I'm sorry to inform you this was but yesterday your mother passed away." My heart sank. I took a step back from him. Loosing my balance but catching myself. Newt stood at the doorway.

"How? I-I just saw her when I left for Kings Cross?" Tears streamed down my face. Newt came up to me and engulfed me in his warm embrace. I cried into his shoulder.

"You may take a week off to go to the funeral. Newt you may want to go with her for a few days."

"Thank y-you." We left with Newts arms still around my shoulder, and me crying into his chest.

---

Tears flowed down my cheeks like waterfalls as he circled me. "Now shall I do the same?"
He raised his wand to me. "CRUCIO!!"

My veins felt like they were being ripped out of my body.

My head felt like it was going to explode.

My limbs felt like they were going to fall off.

I screamed as loud as my voice could muster. The pain was unbearable. He just laughed when I heard a voice from behind.

"Reducto!!" Newt. The spell landed by his feet and the curse stopped, but my body was still weak and in pain.

"So this is my son in law? I'm afraid you could do better." My father picked his wand back up, until another male voice sounded.

"No."

Agh. This is awful.

Buuut

WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE VOICE? COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!

What about the chapter?
Love youuuu <3