Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys! I reeeeally love this song, and I think it goes good with this story. Hehe two gifs todayyyy.

 Hehe two gifs todayyyy

Four tables lay in front of us

Four tables lay in front of us. Gryffindor. Slytherin. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I stared across at the hundreds of children. Dumbledore sat up from his golden chair, and strolled over to the gorgeous golden podium.

"This year is my first, but it shall not be any different. Beginning their first year teaching together for our Care of Magical Creatures class. Professors Newt and Alex Scamander. Former students here at Hogwarts." Dumbledore motioned for us to stand up. Students clapped for us as we waved out to the tables.

I looked towards him and he smiled at our applause. We sat back down by all the teachers, and we ate the best food in the universe.

--

I jumped around the edge of the forest all giddy inside. "I'm so fricken excited!" Pickett danced on my shoulder, and Newt chuckled as he sat on a rock looking at me with those eyes that I fell in love with.

Students were nearing, but it still gave me time to be excited. I danced around some more, and the students pilled in. Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Once everyone was in, and they had Newts book we began. "Okay. Hello! Welcome to Care of Magical Creatures." I rocked back on my heels and clapped my hands together. "I'm Alex, and um this is my husband Newt. Oh! And this is Pickett." He peeked from my hair out to look at the crowd.

All the girls awed, and the guys scoffed. I rolled my eyes as my husband continued. "Yes, we are going to be learning about him today, and if you would open your books-" After that I pretty much zoned out, and just talked. We both did.

At the end of the lesson, everyone and even the guys were all intrigued. They all were sad when it was time to go. "Well it's okay! You'll be back tomorrow!" I waved bye along with Newt.

"Haha that was amazing! I can't believe we're back!" We walked back hand in hand to the room. Students greeted us as we passed with bright smiles, which made my day just get better and better.

"Now, I believe there is a warm bed back in that room that is waiting to be slept in. Newt pulled me into the room, and I fell asleep in his arms like I do every night.

Wow this chapter sucked, but I hope you liked the song! I love it!