Chapter Five

listen to song, goes well with story. ^^ (if you don't get the whole red thing. Her vision is just one color. Red)

Two weeks later

Two weeks later...

Newt paced back and forth inside the Goldstein residence. They have no idea where they took Alex. He hasn't seen her in two weeks, and he doesn't know if she's dead or not. He's missing her like crazy.

"Why the hell would Grindelwald call Alex his daughter?" Queenie asked, whilst biting the end of her thumb.

"Back at Hogwarts, she did mention that her father left her and her mother. It's possible." Tears streamed down Newts face, as he prayed for his wife's life. He sat down at the kitchen table and put his head in his hands.

Queenie and Tina both put their hands on his shoulders. What about the house. Remember? Last year he killed Aurors that tried getting in. We could try there?" Time suggested. Newt immediately hopped up.

"Lets go get my wife."

---

I woke up sweating in my bed. I'm having these dreams that feel real. Like memeories. But their not true. All I've done is fought with my dad. All of it's a bit hazy.

I looked over at the red clock, and it's red hands said 4:38. I looked around the red room and I pulled the red sheets over my body again falling asleep again. My dad said the red eyes and the change of color in my vision is just what I was born with.

---

The grandfather clock chimed 9:30. I got out of bed and threw on some back pants, Oxford shoes, and a while blouse.

"Hello, Tyler." I walked out of the room, and into the large ballroom, that I use to train with him.

"Ready?"

"Hell yes."

A large boom erupted throughout the house. Oh god here we go.

"Time to out your training to the test, darling"

Alr what a crap filler  chapter
I'm sorry
What'd you think??