Chapter Four

"Well now isn't that sweet?"

Newt and I whipped our wands out. I yanked it out from the holder on my thigh. "Why the hell are you here?" I gritted through my teeth.

"I've come to get my daughter back. Tyler." I felt someone grip my wrist, and apparate away. The last I heard was my husband screaming, "NO!" Then I was surrounded by darkness.

---

I gasped as I woke on a cold, hard, dirty floor.  My wedding dress was torn and gross, instead of the pearly white it used to be.

Where am I. It all suddenly came back to me. Grindelwald took me from my husband the second he became mine forever, and called me his daughter.

Daughter? My dad left me when I was so young. Holy shi- My thoughts were terupted by the big brown door opening with a thud as it the wall next to it. A man slightly older than me trudged in the dark room.

"Grindelwald requests you for dinner. He would like you to wear this." The man threw the clothes at me and left. Tears slowly rolled down my cheek as I slipped my wedding dress off of me and set it neatly down on the floor, not wanting to ruin the dress that played a part in the best day ever.

I put one leg into each hole of the black pants, I slid the blood red, long sleeve blouse on, the black trench coat, and the black Oxford shoes. I walked over to the big door and knocked twice.

The man opened the door and led me down a long hallway into a large room with a long dining table inside, Grindelwald sat at one end taking a sip of his drink. "Ah Alex how nice of you to join me," I scowled at him the minute he started talking.

"Yeah well it wasn't really my choice." I spat back at him. I began to twirl the ring on my left hand again. "But, we have much to discuss." He finished.

"Oh yeah we do, why the hell did you call me your daughter."

"Well isn't it obvious? I left you both because I wanted to pursue this life instead of with some crabby child, and wife." I slammed my hands down on the table causing it to echo off the walls.

"My mother was not crabby." I stared down the man in the eye. My so called father changed the subject.

"You've been out for two days. Have a drink." The tone of his voice, just confused me. But I haven't drank anything in two days, so I'm parched. The man who gave me the clothes handed me a glass as well and Grindelwald.

"A toast for me reuniting with my daughter."

"A toast to my fist, for it will soon meet that big nose of yours." I raised my glass in a mocking sense. I gulped down the wine, funny it tasted different. The room started to spin, and everything I was looking at went red. Everything. Red the color of blood was all the color I saw.

My head wouldn't let me think good thoughts. It's like my mind taught me how to use dark magic. I squeezed my eyes shut. Then, all good thoughts were gone. Replaced by bad ones.

"Now my child, how about joining me."

"Yes."

Ohhhhh alex has gone badddddd. I'm sorry for everything escalating so quickly. DUDE THE GIF WORKS SO WELL FOR THIS CHAPTER THOO

Comment your thoughts, don't be a silent reader.