Chapter Six

LISTEN TO SONG

My father and I apparated to the large boom and hid behind two large pillars

My father and I apparated to the large boom and hid behind two large pillars. I peeked over my shoulder and saw a man, and two women. He's the one from my strange dreams.

"Alex?!" The man screamed. How the hell did he know my name? I looked over at my father with wide eyes. He didn't look back over to me, he just laughed, and walked out of the shadows, and I followed closely after.

The three looked over, and the man came over to me. A relieved look crossed his face, and we slowly walked over to me. I held my wand, and pointed it at him.

"Alex, what's wrong with your eyes?"

"I was born with it. Who are you?" He looked at me and tears sprung in his eyes. How do he know me?

"Alex, i-its me Newt." Who's Newt? The thoughts subsided and I pushed them all up against the wall at the same time. I raised my wand again, but at all three of them.

"What's brought you here? My daughter sure knows how to handle herself," My father came up from behind me.

The blonde one peeked up. "Alex, this is your father?" I smirked and nodded at her.

"I've come to get my wife back." The man said, I gave him a 'Really?' look. "You seriously think your wife is here? Don't accuse people without proof." I smirked at him.

"Grindelwald, what did you do with my Alex?! What the hell did you do?!" The man struggled against the wands grip. My alex? He thinks I'm his wife? No.

"You think I'm your wife?!" I don't even have a-" I looked down at the ring, and I was sucked into a vision.

"Alex come on! We're going to miss the train!" A boy yelled from ahead of me. "I'm coming Newt! I'm coming!" We ran onto the moving train and into the compartment.

"Newt I can't believe it's already third year! Are you excited for that Care of Magical Creatures class?" I watched as a younger me bounced up and down in the chair as he nodded.

"Of course, don't you already know that answer?

--- it changed ---

"We're home!" I hopped down into the large case that was sitting on my bed in London.

"It's good to be back love." The man came up behind me and squeezed my hand.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---

"Will you marry me?"

---

The thoughts and visions exited my mind in a blink, and they were gone. Everyone looked at me with a look of hope.

"What?" I released my grip on them, and they fell to the ground. My father raised his wand to them. He muttered a spell but I stopped him.

"Wait!" All heads shit my direction, "let them go." I said while rolling the wand in between my middle and pointer finger.

"Why?"

"I don't know just do it."

"I'll be back for you." The man said. Then apparated away.

I'm in some deep shit.

Hey guys, so this sucked as usual. But they found her! Any suggestions for the next chapter? I'll make sure to include them! And give credit! Comment your ideas!