Chapter 3

Sarah's POV

We decided to get ready at my house, as it was just a fifteen minute drive from my house to the club. We stopped off at Ari's house so she could get her makeup kit and accessories. When we got back to my house it was just after three in the evening. So we still had four hours to get ready.
Ari was taking a shower so I decided to open the gift my parents got me. The gift box was medium sized, when I unwrapped the paper there was a blue box I took off the lid and pulled out a pair of black ankle booties with silver studs on the side that formed a bow. It was beautiful, it also matched my blue dress so I decided to wear it tonight.
"That's one sexy pair of heels" Ari said from being me. "You should wear it tonight" she squealed ecstatically. "I will" I mumbled. "It's your turn to shower" she shouted walking back into the living room. "Wait a minute! Is that my loony toons robe?" I yelled. All I got was a chuckled response, I shook my head and ran up the stairs I took the paper and the box up to my room and set it down on the bed.
I took out my bra and undies from my drawer and walked into my bathroom, I put it in the bathroom cabinet and stripped out of my clothes. I grabbed a shower cap off the bathroom rack and put it on over my hair since I already washed my hair this morning.
I stepped under the hot water and let it soothe me. After I was finished I dried off , then I put on my stick on bra and blue laced undies and slipped on a clean robe from the bathroom cabinet. I walked back into my room to see Ari setting up her makeup on my dressing table.
"Okay so I'll do your makeup then you do my hair, then you do my makeup then I'll do your hair. Deal? " she spoke. I nodded my head yes. "Let's start then" she stated. After about three hours we were both done with our hair and makeup. All we had to do was slip on our dresses, shoes and accessories.
I took off my robe and put on the dress then I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of studded diamond earrings and a silver teardrop necklace that had a big blue gemstone attached to it. I put them on and went over to my bed to put on my shoes.
I quickly put them on and walked to my full body mirror. I barely recognised myself. My brunette hair was in a fishtail braid and some strands of hair framed my face. My eyes had the smokey eye effect making my dark blue eyes pop and my lips were glossed in a deep shade of red. The shoes made me look taller than my usual 5'1 height.

"How do I look?" Ari's question brought me out of my daydream

"How do I look?" Ari's question brought me out of my daydream. I turned around to face her. She looked gorgeous. "You look gorgeous " I complimented. Her dress was paired off with a gold double heart necklace and black ankle booties with gold studs her long brown hair was straightened and had a gold bow clip "Maybe tonight you'll finally get laid" she said mischievously.

Oh yeah did I mention I was a virgin? I think not

Oh yeah did I mention I was a virgin? I think not. "Uh uh not happening" I retorted while grabbing my silver clutch."Come on let's go partyy" she screamed. We headed out the front door making sure to lock up and proceeded to her white BMW. We hopped in and drove off. She turned on the music and Cheap Thrills by Sia blared through the speakers. No sooner we were arrived at the club.
The parking lot at the front was full so we parked at the one on the side. "How did you manage to get us in ?" I questioned. "One of my cousin's friend is a bouncer here so he managed to get us on the list" she replied. "Cool" I responded. We proceeded to the entrance.
There was a long line of people waiting to get in. I thought we had to join the line but then Ari grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front of the line. "Hey Sam" she said to the guy who was letting people in. He was really tall and handsome too.
"Hey Ari. You look gorgeous" he responded checking her out "Thank you" she blushed. "Oh and this is the birthday girl Sarah"she says pulling me to her side. He looked at me up and down. "Happy birthday Sarah" he said flashing me a smile. "Thank you" I responded.
"Well I hope you girls enjoy your night and Ari save me dance will you" he smirked. She nodded her head yes. He moved the red velvet rope and let us through. I was completely mesmerized when I stepped in.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE