Chapter 11

^Jessica Lowndes as Sasha^

A/N
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I've had no wifi and I just got it back this morning. I'll try to update more often. This chapter is really short. Read on my lovelies <3

Miguel's POV

How dare she disrespect me like that. I clenched the glass of bourbon in my hand tightly after I stormed out I came back to Club Illusions. My little kitten needs to know her place, if she thinks she can just slap me and remain unpunished she was wrong. No one disrespects me. "Hey you looked stressed" came a voice from next to me.

     I turned in my seat only to see my best friend Sasha. We were fuck buddies. Sex between her and I was consensual. She was rich but she wasn't bratty and snobby, we became friends ever since I killed the man who tried to rape her. She had a model body and green eyes , her dark brown hair was pin straight and went down to her hips and she was dressed in a black strap top with white ripped jeans and black high heels.

        ^Sasha's outfit^

        ^Sasha's outfit^

"Fuck yea I'm stressed " I replied. "Anything I could help with?" she spoke suggestively with a smirk on her face. "Actually you can"  I responded. "I found the perfect girl to marry" I spoke. "And I want you to be our  wedding planner " I continued. "Of course I'll do it" she said excitedly. "So when do we start?" she asked ecstatically. "How about tomorrow" I spoke.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE